[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Simple-IC2-Quarry v.1.0

• Learning to mod/program isn't something you can do as a quick weekend project. Be nice if it was though.

Well I already know Java so that's a start. (Computer Science at university)

• Well I already know Java so that's a start. (Computer Science at university)

That gives a pretty big head-start :P being good with APIs is good too.

I do hope to see this update as well 1.7.10 and 1.8 would be nice.

Xbony2 or Master?

I would, but it's not open sourced (kinda bad) and there's already the IC2 miner. Plus I'm going to be avoiding 1.8 for as long as I can get away with it.

Unfortunately, Master801 is kind of done with IC2 and it's addons. Not sure what he's currently working on.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• I'm sure this mod is dead just like most of IC these days. But wanted to let you know that the names on your upgrade cards seem to be flipped around. We go by the card symbol / look of it not the title since they seem wrong. So silk to actually fortune and fortune is silk.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I would, but it's not open sourced (kinda bad) and there's already the IC2 miner. Plus I'm going to be avoiding 1.8 for as long as I can get away with it.

Unfortunately, Master801 is kind of done with IC2 and it's addons. Not sure what he's currently working on.

Its maybe not opensource but the code is even dirtier then the BC Quarry code.
    But it is semi close to the Quarry of bc and the miner of IC2.
    Its a mix, which makes me think why did he type it like that.
    (JDGui + Public release just for looking how he made it)