"Techy - the new kinda Magic" is a GT based Modpack ;)

• I would like to give this modpack a try, would I be able to get it and join?

I too am looking for approval. I'm sort of guessing my way through the teamspeak though because I don't speak/read German.

• I don't either, but the first post said they were looking for a few english speaking people, so.....
    Besides, I wanted to try the modpack and hope my computer can handle it. I can normally do about 100 mods and still be playable.

• The mod pack itself you can just go and download from the Technic Launcher and test in SSP. The only thing that requires whitelist approval is access to their server.

• The mod pack itself you can just go and download from the Technic Launcher and test in SSP. The only thing that requires whitelist approval is access to their server.

i mean i can say something about some request in the forums in the server but i think he would probably notice requests in here before that.

• I got this error message trying to play the modpack in single player:

Error downloading file for the following pack: Project Sunrise

Failed to download https://libraries.minecraft.ne…-migration_2.11-1.1.0.jar

Please consult the modpack author.

Hope I'm not being an idiot, but I have no idea how to fix this. Please help?

Edit: removed unintended link
    Edit 2: .....or not.

Edited once, last by Taris36: removing unintended link ().

• I had one time that kind of problem if i remeber correctly i fixed by resetting the pack (the gear on the modpack image not the top right).

• I'm sometimes in the mix :D , I have a mod proposition, add Calclavia Resonant Induction Nuclear, with minetweaked recipes :D

• I'm sometimes in the mix :D , I have a mod proposition, add Calclavia Resonant Induction Nuclear, with minetweaked recipes :D

I say that i have fond memories for calclavia's mods and i must say that they can be minetweaked to fit in this modpack, so i vote kinda yes but i am not going like it that much and it would require huge HUGE amount of minetweaking.

• I'm not familiar with this mod, but I am going to look what it does and how much tweaking it needs :), already busy updating this weekend
    don't know how long it takes :)
    Your are free to give suggestions on what to teak and maybe how if you got good ideas (It should fit what the item does, so if something pumps items, like a pipe, please don't use something like iron bars xDD I think you know what I mean (bad example but I think you get the gist of it))

Edit: This does look quite Interessting, but that sure is alot of work..ALOT^^ gonna ask in this Thread, don't know if someone will do somehting this big, but asking is nothing bad :thumbup: balancing this out seems pretty hard, I mean you can quadruple your ores in mid to end game, and you can double it right of the bat

• How long does this pack normally take to load? I know gregtech extends that time, but does it normally take over 30 minutes?

• No it doesn't , normally it shouldn't take more than 10-15 minutes (6 for me) but this is completly dependent from your hardware
    How much memory do you have? You need atleast 2GB of RAM to start (top right Gear on the Launcher under the memory tab)
    If you can't select 2 GB , you either have to install Java 7 64 bit or you may not have enough ram inside your Pc

• It seems I can't run it because I have a 32 bit system and 4 Gb of RAM. sadface :(

Edit: I have had it trying to load for over an hour now, so I'm going with the "I can't run it, my computer sucks too much" argument. lol. better luck next time.

• I am removing the IC2 Cables and Energy storages , so you need to use Gregtechs power transportation/storages:
    because I am removing the cables, I also need to change the recipes for the following items:
    Advanced RE-Battery(IC2), OV Scanner(IC2), OD Scanner(IC2),Range Trigger (NC),Advanced Information Panel(NC), Small Power Unit (IC2), Cropnalyzer(IC2), Coil (IC2), Text Card(NC), Color Upgrade(NC), Single-Use Battery(IC2), Advanced Miner(IC2), Overclocker Upgrade(IC2), Range Upgrade(NC), Tesla Coil(IC2), Electric Jetpack(IC2), Molecular Transformer(ASP), Carriage Translocator(RiM)(caution, crash when looking at it in NEI don't hover over the recipe output(the translocator itself)), Web Upgrade(NC), Pneumatic Generator(PC), Electric Compressor(PC), Teleporter(IC2), Lapotron Loader Upgrade(RC), Energy Counter(NC) and finally the Average Counter(NC)

Feel free to make some suggestions, I also got some so maybe I'm going to combine some (singel items I should use in certain recipes, can also be helpful :thumbup: )

• I am removing the IC2 Cables and Energy storages , so you need to use Gregtechs power transportation/storages:
    because I am reloving the cables, I also need to change the recipes for the following items:
    Advanced RE-Battery(IC2), OV Scanner(IC2), OD Scanner(IC2),Range Trigger (NC),Advanced Information Panel(NC), Small Power Unit (IC2), Cropnalyzer(IC2), Coil (IC2), Text Card(NC), Color Upgrade(NC), Single-Use Battery(IC2), Advanced Miner(IC2), Overclocker Upgrade(IC2), Range Upgrade(NC), Tesla Coil(IC2), Electric Jetpack(IC2), Molecular Transformer(ASP), Carriage Translocator(RiM)(caution, crash when looking at it in NEI don't hover over the recipe output(the translocator itsel)), Web Upgrade(NC), Pneumatic Generator(PC), Electric Compressor(PC), Teleporter(IC2), Lapotron Loader Upgrade(RC), Energy Counter(NC) and finally the Average Counter(NC)

Feel free to make some suggestions, I also got some so maybe I'm going to combine some (singel items I should use in certain recipes, can also be helpful :thumbup: )

Alright some of these items should probably go but if these are the things you really like to have changed recipes and hell i am just suggesting these all of things that i am not meantioning i can't think any recipes and someone died so i needed to be at the church (one of our relatives) i am not that happy right now :(

1. Single use batteries are Gregtechified already so no normal crafting is disabled.
    2. my computer is not tanky enough to play single-player (you can't help at it so i am going to make these recipes from my head (some of them are not going to make sense at all).

3.Coil (IC2) copper cable (GT) X8 + steel rod X1, or copper cable (GT) X8 + magnetic steel rod X1.

4.Small Power Unit (IC2) Electric motor (choose the voltage), stainless steel plates X4, hammer, file, steel rod, steel gear.

5.OV Scanner(IC2), OD Scanner(IC2), which one was the lesser one again? make the one that was lesser to be used in the grater one, Not as useful as the scanner so make them just use emitters Or recivers (insert voltage here) and a battery (RE One) (voltage here Should be the same voltage as the emitters or recivers and some plating and screws,screwdriver,hammer).

6.Advanced RE-Battery(IC2) make it use the same type of recipe structrue as the normal RE-battery (512 that was the voltage right? so make it use the hull and put it in the canner (use liquid redstone (Or something else these are suggestions).

7. Many of the nuclear control panels to use computer screens (GT).

8. Cropanalyzer there are many things that are either better or more tile-entity so not really required anymore (not as good as the scanner, so olmost same like the OV and OD)

10. Overclocker upgrade (required?)