cannot make IC2 items on deticated server

• Hello all,

I have a deticated server running for IC2 and currently im using industrialcraft-2-2.2.650-experimental.jar . I also tried others who have the same problem
    installed forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1230-universal.jar through the windows installer.. for both client and server.

what is happening?
    When i chop 3 lumber and make a crafting table and try to make a treetap.. i can see the item but cannot drag it to my inventory.
    When i make a single player game all seems to work fine?

anyone has a cleu what to do to get the server working like it should?

thank you

• Official Post

It sounds a lot like you've only installed IC2 on your client and not on the server. Do you have the IC2 jar in your server's mod folder?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• hey Chocohead.. thanks for the reply. Yes i have the jar in the mods folder..
    I setup a server with the same files on my desktop and i have the same issue.

i used the same forge windows installer for my minecraft and for the server and same IC2 jar.
    very weird?

there is also an forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1230-universal.jar file it sits in the root folder of the server.. is that correct?

hope to solve this, so i can enjoy IC2 again with some friends :D

• you need to launch forge version of server to use forge loader for mods. Anyway if this fails you can PM me on this.

Inteligence is not everything - wisdom is more than that.
    "Survival is survival dammit.. don't give me this stinky cheated diamonds.. .. or else.." - by unknown hero