Problem w/ my installation

• Hi guys,
    I recently downloaded and installed IC2 1.118.401 for minecraft 1.6.2 with an installer made by Skydaz. Everything was running perfectly before I installed it, but now it crashes everytime i try to launch the game

Here's the crash report :

Forge version : Forge9.10.1.871
    Industrial craft version : Industrialcraft-2_1.118.401
    Minecraft version : Minecraft 1.6.2

Thank you !

PS : Sorry for my bad english, I'm not from an english-speaking country ;)

• Official Post

From what I can tell, one of the other mods you have installed contains a different version of the IC2 API, so is causing IC2 to crash. I'd guess Buildcraft, but I don't recognise some of the others, so your best bet is to look through any that add IC2 machine recipes and delete the IC2 API from the mod.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Thank you dude, I will try and see if it works !

EDIT :

I deleted the mod that had a conflict with IC2 and now i got this :

"Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your installation
    The mod and versions listed below could not be found
    eng_toolbox : any

The file Forge Mod-Loader-Client-0.log contains more informations"

• Official Post

You need to look in that mod's jar/zip, as it should have an API folder, which will contain the IC2 API. You don't want that, so delete just that folder, and everything SHOULD work.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.