Copyright Questions

• I put this thread in the off topic section because it's in regard to any copyright-related questions, not just about IC² copyright.

So I read the stories Alblaka posted on the forum, and I had the idea to create a rpg modpack/server kind of based on the world where most of his stories are set, and I'm not sure if copyright allows that. because of that, I thought it would be good to have a thread where people who have a copyright-question can ask them, and people who know something about copyright can answer them.

by the way, spellcheck is broken.

hope people approve.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Technically speaking, if you don't make money out of his stories, you can use it, right ? And you can't make money with servers anyway :b

Approved ?
    And the only story I read was the black feather one ^^

• Official Post

He's not really around to complain at you for copyright infringement, and the idea's good with good intentions, so I expect you'll be all right.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• although it will take a while - I'll have to learn java first. just wanted to have this cleared.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.