[Remake][1.6.4|1.7.10|1.10.2][Patreon][IRC|#IC2-Classic|EsperNet] IC2 Classic by Speiger

• Update for IC2 Classic for 1.7.10:

Changlog:

Fixed: Jetpack could not use its own energy.
    Fixed: Cables can be only placed by replaced blocks.
    Fixed: Sound Engine works now.
    Fixed: Missing Survial aviable Item/Block Names.
    Fixed: EnergyNet did not support node stats. (Caused Detector Cable to crash).
    Added: Sound Option Chose gui.
    Added: IC2 Sound Controll. (Is saved in the Config file. When you change it)
    Note: Master Volume in mc effect the IC2 Sounds too... But you can controll IC2 Sounds now allone :D

Download you find at the first post.

• Official Post

Startup crash trying to load, happens no matter what sound config is set to.

• DARN. Yeah i expected that already comming....
    The solution is easy and i did plan that anyway...
    Takes a little bit time (not that much) to create.

Reason why is this happening because i need that Option Value (that cause the crash) to generate the Slider for the IC2 Sound Controll. Well that bugs around anyway (cause mc and forge did plan to remove that anyway), so i need to make my custom Slider bar. I use TinyModularThings/SpmodAPI base code for that now... (No dependencys at all but that speed up the progress of this problem)

So next release comes in 10-20 min. When not then i did fuck it really up...

• Update IC2 1.7.10-1.0.2:

Changlog:

Changed: Custom Sliderbar instead of the MC one. (That caused the soundengine to crash).
    Added: Wheel support on slider bar. Moving the wheel and it will move slowly around (when you do move your mouse not after scrolling just it a little the moving continues)

Thats it. Download at the first post.

• Official Post

Your download link points to version 1.0.0, rather than the latest one.

Also, cables still have amazing breaking particles, I managed to break the lighting of one (was from before the update however) and light grey painters apparently have been re-added as a seperate item from the rest of the painters (loading my world made FML tell me that the old light grey painter was missing).

EU-Splitter cables still don't work as well.

• Waoh, those particles...

Also, if you need textures for future aditions ( like steam reactor ), I'm always here ^^ Just PM me :)

• light grey painters apparently have been re-added as a seperate item from the rest of the painters (loading my world made FML tell me that the old light grey painter was missing).

Yeah needed to change the Unlocized name to make it actually work.. Since these are still test versions (at the moment to find bugs and co), it should be fine. I try to aviod these things as best as possible^^"
    I could make a way to never need to change a Unlocalized name but that would remove the Language Support which i try to keep as long and best as possible ^^"

The download link path is fixed.

How did you manage to break the light of the cable 8|

The cable breaking is emmm lets say thats a minecraft bug. It also exsist at 1.6.4 version and i was not able to track that down... Has something todo with metadata, TileEntityData and more. Not really sure yet...
    Happens by the way only if you use extreme fast tools (at least i discovered that)..

Also i fixed the Splitter cable. ^^" Thanks. I need to fix also the mining laser :D

• Waoh, those particles...

Also, if you need textures for future aditions ( like steam reactor ), I'm always here ^^ Just PM me :)

I want to make a Ranged OD & OV Scanner (same ablities but little bit bigger range)... That would require 1 new texture ^^"

• No problem, I just will need the sprite sheet of IC2 classic & if possible a bit more détails to make it awsome ^w^

Also, are my superconductors still a thing ^^ ( hehe ).

Otherwise, gonna start /w textures once I get sprite sheet :3

• Official Post

If you smash a nuclear reactor with chambers attached, Minecraft goes nuts

• If you smash a nuclear reactor with chambers attached, Minecraft goes nuts

Fixed thanks. That was an updating bug...

No problem, I just will need the sprite sheet of IC2 classic & if possible a bit more détails to make it awsome ^w^

Also, are my superconductors still a thing ^^ ( hehe ).

Otherwise, gonna start /w textures once I get sprite sheet :3

You can make just a basic 16x16 texture and upload that i insert it because i need to set the positions anyway..
    But if you really want the sheets then get them from the jar... Its in the ic2/sprits folder.

The idea if it is to get bigger ranged OD & OV scanners. For miners and generally scanning because IC2 Miners get much more into the background with BuildCraft Quarries and Extra Utils EnderQuarries. Even so that they are much weaker then IC2 Miner.
    But people hat that the range is way smaler then their.

The only difference between the Normal and the Ranged is the reading distances. I am not sure what they will be but work on that (if chocohead finds no more bugs).

My idea in term of texture was to use the base texture and add a little overclocker upgrade into one corner ^^" Recipes are not really sure yet too...

I hope that helps..

XD ic2 classic eats up so much up of my time that i almost come to nothing else ^^" So nope not yet but its in my mind.

But while i was thinking of that now i will add now the Easy IC2 Classic mode in because thats a feature i will like for people which do not like the explosions...

• Official Post

I wouldn't spend too much time on easy mode, after all, a lot of the complaints with experimental is there are no explosions/melting anymore. Shame you can't run them at the same time.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I wouldn't spend too much time on easy mode, after all, a lot of the complaints with experimental is there are no explosions/melting anymore. Shame you can't run them at the same time.

You do not have to. MineSasha requested it and i like the idea. The difference between that mode and Exp no explosions is that my mode will prevent overcharging, if you try that the machines stop accepting power. Its just for people who are new to this mod (there are always new people) and want to figure it out...
    I test that by myself.. And it seem to work.

• Update IC2 1.7.10-1.0.3:

Changlog:

Fixed: Nuclear Reactos create StackOverflow crash when the get broken with attachments.
    Fixed: Mining Laser did not work and render was broken.
    Fixed: Splitter Cable did not detect a redstone signal.
    Fixed: Batteries did not change when they get charged & uncharged.
    Added: IC2 Easy mode. (Machines do not explode. But overpowering machines prevent powering them).

Download is at the first Post

• Chocohead : I requested it so my 4 yrs old sister could learn how to use IC2 without getting annoyed/suprised of her house getting destroyed and getting jump scares ( she is scared of minecraft explosion ;P ) ^^

And yes, she is 4 years old ^^

• Official Post

One thing I have noticed with the latest version, using the mining laser doesn't actually drop the damage bar as it discharges.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Well, then it does seem to drop properly in survival, but still drains power in creative, so I guess that's the real bug here.

I see this too much.