[Remake][1.6.4|1.7.10|1.10.2][Patreon][IRC|#IC2-Classic|EsperNet] IC2 Classic by Speiger

• API Update. I made some changes to the API so that it is more helpfull/accessable for the people.

Important changes:
    -CanningMachine Support
    -Upgrade Addtions. Some explainig.

Just a prepairing of the next update which comes close to the end.

• To throw out the progress i have done and what i want todo before the next update i made a list/milestone on github where you can see what i am currently doing. Could be possible that i add/remove stuff from it but that should be most of the things i do...

ClickMe

• Um couple of bugs I found not sure if they have been posted or not but:

Mining Laser on Super Heat destroys ores rather than turning them into ingots.

Rubber mats cannot be placed directly onto the ground and instead have to be placed on a adjacent side of a block next to it.

Thinks that's all so far, btw version is 1.0.9.10

• Mining Laser on Super Heat destroys ores rather than turning them into ingots.

Ok i will check if that is a bug or not...

Rubber mats cannot be placed directly onto the ground and instead have to be placed on a adjacent side of a block next to it.

Not a bug. Simply it is a trampoline which requires a little bit of space to actually work... The things next to it are required because these blocks can not float...

Anyway thanks

• Can I completely use IC2Exp compatible code for the enet and it will be compatible to this mod fully when adding EU usage to my mods?

• You can not use Exp code to make it compatible to the Enet...
    You are using the API for that. Because the API has all nessesary classes that you need for that.
    Classic adds some additions in the API that helps it to use it.
    Like:
    Detaild source information: (not required but it reduce the calculation time),
    Packet Support: (allows you to send multibe energy packets per machine)
    Colored Cable Info: (Allows you to add your own colored version of cable and they will only connect if the color is matching^^)

• "Can I completely use IC2Exp compatible code" refers to: it uses the IC2Exp API. :)

But thanks for the information.

Btw: is this mods' id other than IC2 or are they both called IC2 internally?

• "Can I completely use IC2Exp compatible code" refers to: it uses the IC2Exp API. :)

But thanks for the information.

Btw: is this mods' id other than IC2 or are they both called IC2 internally?

Well if you mean the ModID then Yes. I Have to use the IC2 Exp ModID to load addon stuff
    So if you are checking for IC2 Exp or classic (without a clue what is loaded) then search for Loader.isModloaded("IC2)
    a API for corret detection is already there (delivered by classic which is a addition to exp api classes without conflicts)

https://github.com/TinyModular…/info/IC2Classic.java#L32

• Would it be viable creating a wiki for this mod?
    I know theres an official wiki but the majority of its content its about ic2 exp and a minor part of clasic messed up with the exp part anf it is very confuse and since this mod adds things that were not in the original ic2 (nuclear jetpack, iron scrap and miner scanners with diferent range) i think it could be good.

• So...
    Title: IC2 Classic Wiki/Speiger's IC2 Classic Wiki
    URL: iclassic.wikia.com/speigericlassic.wikia.com
    About: Video Games (IC2 ofc)
    Theme: Plated

• Well my name should not be in the Titel... Because it is not around me. It is around IC2 Classic..
    Everything else^^" Well i am not good at webdesign and have no clue...

• Short question: Do you permit usage of IC2 classic in modpacks? Just asking because in my opinion IC2 exp. "ruined" the old IndustrialCraft somehow (It feels like a different mod) so I'd prefer to use the classic version ^^

Absolutlely great work btw. Keep it up! :thumbup: