[Remake][1.6.4|1.7.10|1.10.2][Patreon][IRC|#IC2-Classic|EsperNet] IC2 Classic by Speiger

• Short question: Do you permit usage of IC2 classic in modpacks? Just asking because in my opinion IC2 exp. "ruined" the old IndustrialCraft somehow (It feels like a different mod) so I'd prefer to use the classic version ^^

Absolutlely great work btw. Keep it up! :thumbup:

I have no problem with that. But i can tell you please wait a bit... The next update (if everything runs fine) should be out next weekend (the comming one) else it is 1 week longer... (Close to a finishing... Really close)

• Finally a None Prerelease.
    Thanks to all People who helped me getting this done.
    Chocohead Mine Sasha
    and some others^^"

I hope you like the new features :)

Changelog (So big thats why spoiler):

You find the a link to the release at the first post

• It comes with Advanced Machines? Sweet. I'm looking forward to this.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Here's what I found when sticking IC2 Classic into my current modpack, replacing IC2 Experimental and leaving everything else (ignoring mods already listed on https://github.com/TinyModularThings/IC2Classic/issues/33).

IC2 Combo Armours v1.14.5.05: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/core/init/InternalName when loading Minecraft

Iridium Mod: the ore can't be smelted in an electric or induction furnace. Macerating it gives "crushed iridium", which has no uses. Other mods (Rotarycraft, TE, Tinkers, AOBD Thaumcraft native cluster or AE2 Grindstone Integration) can operate on the ore, but the iridium dust/ingots which it produces are only useful for Advanced Solar Panels.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• IC2 Combo Armours v1.14.5.05: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/core/init/InternalName when loading Minecraft

Requires Exp classes... Sadly it is a class which i can not copy/simulate really...

Iridium Mod: the ore can't be smelted in an electric or induction furnace. Macerating it gives "crushed iridium", which has no uses. Other mods (Rotarycraft, TE, Tinkers, AOBD Thaumcraft native cluster or AE2 Grindstone Integration) can operate on the ore, but the iridium dust/ingots which it produces are only useful for Advanced Solar Panels.

Jup i know that before i released it.. (had a talk to someoneelse who asked if that mod would work), we will see if i can make a compat fix or if he does a classic detection since classic has now 2 modIDs

But it is cool that people checking it out^^" Thanks

• Official Post

I updated my addon testing list ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• New Voting for you.
    This time: Achievements?
    I checked the wiki and picked those which i think would show people some aspects of IC2.
    You find the uservotes at the first Page.
    More will follow soon^^

• New Voting for a addition added.
    This time Wrench support from other mods.

Little note: All wrenches that get added to support will work like a normal wrench.
    So you can lose the machine with it...
    But for that i will add a config if that plugin stays loaded so that you can make 100% drop chance...

Vote you find at the first page. As always.

• IC2 Classic has now updated.

First API Update is also released,
    Also a donate button is aviable for people who want to do that.

Update 1.1.1.5:

Changelog:

Version 1.1.1:
    -Fixed: Redstone will connect if machines can receiver redstone signals...
    -Fixed: removed Deprecated function from network encoder (forge fluid function was deprecated)
    -Fixed: Redstone Modes on Electric Storage Units did not work.
    -Fixed: Possible bug with TexturePacks
    -Fixed: Terraformer checked for null blocks instead of air ones.. (Caused infinite loops)
    -Progressed: EnergyNet again. Not sure if that works now. But improved internal code and removed Threaded Enet
    -Fixed: Recycler did only on succes items and Visual Bug with chargemeter on plugin of transformer upgrade
    -Added: Wrenchsupport for addon Wrenches (Buildcraft, EnderIO, AE2, Railcraft). (API aviable)
    -Added: CoalOre to Coal Dust recipe. With oreDoubling
    -Fixed: Explosion Sound did not play.
    -Fixed: Advaned Machines were not rotatable with wrenches.
    -Added: BC Triggers.

Version 1.1.1.1:
    -Fixed: Recylcer accepted through external Inserting only Blacklisted items^^" Oops
    -Changed: Sound System is now Changed. It has 3 Options for the differend sound Types. So you can dissable differend things based on that what you want
    -Added: Player Syncs all tiles they got watched. Before it was not the case... (Better Syncing simply)
    -Fixed: Nei Plugin did not have Textures loaded. because of that change

Version 1.1.1.2:
    -Fixed: Recycler consumed even none Recycleable Items.
    -Fixed: Texture Packs with differend Sizes crashed loading... (Derp bug) thanks to GamingOnCaffeine for finding it

Version 1.1.1.3:
    -Changed: Rocket Mode gets activated now by the Alt Key (IC2 Keybinding)
    -Fixed: Machines throw now again Achievements if they have one.
    -Fixed: Sound Bug with Multible ChainSaws in Inventory (and 1 in hand) and Problems with the NanoSaber again...
    -Fixed: Droping Items with sounds have no longer a problem... (The played infinite times the sound)
    -Added: Sound Modifier get now used in machines. (No Upgrade Aviable for now..., but API support)
    -Updated: API from IC2 Exp.
    -Added: Item Merging System like BC (Dev Only)
    -Changed: Upgrades are now seperated instead everything in 1 class... (Dev Only)
    -Fixed: Nuclear Jetpack Average Componnent heat is fixed
    -Added/Fixed: Packet Field Updates also accept null values (caused crashes before...)
    -Changed: Industrial Diamond is now the Output of a Compressing Coal Chunk.
    -Added: Recipes. BlazePowder to blaze Rods, coal Block To coal Dust, redstone ore to redstone dust
    -Changed: Nukes are now activatable by everything except from themselves. So no NukeChains but any Redstone signal can activate it.

Version 1.1.1.4:
    -Fixed: Couple functions/tweaks for NC support. Nuclear Control is compatible with the next release version
    -Fixed: BC gates did not get registered properly.
    -Added: Recipes (Machines)
    -Added: Updated Exp API support to prevent Crashes.

Version 1.1.1.5:
    -Release Version.

You find the Release at the first post.