[Remake][1.6.4|1.7.10|1.10.2][Patreon][IRC|#IC2-Classic|EsperNet] IC2 Classic by Speiger

• Of course, of course.
    The main differences between biome types is merely the grass and tree color and whether or not it rains, snows or fogs. In the case of Forestry and other biome-requiring mods, they're usually designed for vanilla biomes first and foremost.

"Being special is only good if it means you stand out above the rest. Not the kind of "special" that requires a caregiver to wipe your ass"

• Hi Speiger I can congratulations you. You are god. I wait 2 years this mod.
    I have question: You support IC2 classic on 1.8 Minecraft versio ?
    Second question: As you see combinate your IC2 classic and Gregtech or Techreborn mod ???
    I build new modpack MinecraftByMito Reborn on technical launcher and i can´t decide witch IC2... As it see on future ???

Thans so mutch :) :Industrial Diamond:

• Hi again me...
    I look on setting RF on EU and EU on RF
    If 4 RF = 1 EU then 0.25EU = 1 RF and confin no take cound 0.25 NEED HELP PLS

# The amount you get when you convert EU to RF
    I:RF_for_EU=4

# The amount you need to convert RF to EU
    I:RF_per_EU=40

• Official Post

If 4 RF = 1 EU then 0.25EU = 1 RF and confin no take cound 0.25 NEED HELP PLS

If you were wanting that then you'd set both to 4, as the first is 1 EU produces x RF while the second is x RF produces 1 EU.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• To give you all Progress updates IC2 Classic is on its progress. (Weird thing to say it)
    New additions are already made.
    A lot of Bugfixes, improvements are also made and already thinking about adding even more.

But i ran into a problem. The IC2 Classic Texturer simply has not enough time to help out anymore. So i need someone who can jump in for him.
    If anyone is interested. Push me a PM because we really need one :/

• I could probably help. I normally do mod support for Sphax and Glimmar's Steampunk, but I can do vanilla ones too. Whaddaya need?
    Note: I don't frequent the IC2 forums much, so it may take a while.

"Being special is only good if it means you stand out above the rest. Not the kind of "special" that requires a caregiver to wipe your ass"

• After the last update is released and when the changelog says: final 1.7.10 version.
    So please do not ask anymore.
    Anyone who ignores my forum message here and still asks: I apply the ic2 forum rule: Release/Update ask=ban

• Finally After 4 months (well 3,5-3,8 months) the big update is done and released. You can not imagine how happy i am...
    Now we did test a lot and we found a lot of bugs so that the end of the testing people could not find much at all...
    But before we get to the Changelog i want to put out to a lot of Special thanks.

Chocohead & Mine_Sasha: For the Helping for everything. Textures, Doctumentation, Testing, Ideas they helped out. And i can not be thankfull enough for their help.
    Freezy: For helping out with Textures and testing. Without him this version would be still in progress.
    Dr0n1k: For testing. He found some critical bugs even if he was not always around he tested in the hidden xD
    McAztec: For Testing and giving suggestions to some features that were usefull... He did speed up the Final testing.
    Robotia: For general Testing. Finding the Huge Lag Points, improving my Programming Skills by a lot and idea throwing outs.
    KitsuneAlex: For the Final Textures that were nessesary to finish the IC2 Classic Update. We had a lot of quere and he did get ride of it so quick...
    Myrathy: For allowing me to add the old Chargepads mod into IC2 Classic
    Also thanks for the IC2 Team for supporting IC2 Classic. Without their permission this would be not existend.
    And everyone i forgot i am really sorry about that ^^"
    Without these people IC2 Classic 1.2.0.0 were not possible.

So that we have done that we can go to the important notes (If you did not read them then i will not bother helping you):
    1: Texture Packs have to be dissabled if they contain IC2 Classic stuff. They will cause crashes.
    2: You can update directly but i suggest to download the compat version and activating the: Dissable Luminators config.
    3: Converting back is possible but very annoying since i switched blocks. Luminators are no longer 2 Blocks. Remove all types of luminators if you want to convert back.
    4: Backup your world. If you follow the rule nr 2 or have no luminators placed it should not break anything. But still there can always something be... I tried to write it as compatible as possible

If anything happens outside i am here to helpout.

Also a note: MultiPart Luminators do not mean that i Support FMP... I never support something buggy like that...

Now to the Changelog: I wish you fun reading it because its almost as big as all changelogs together that were released before..

Changelog:
    Please go to github link or curse link to get the changelog. Its to big for this page...

• Finally the last version of IC2 Classic...
    I am starting already on the 1.9 update of MC but here are just a couple infos.

Thanks to the help of all people i can say that the last version of IC2 Classic was/is very stable but there were a couple bugs.
    Well here are a couple fixes for them.

Changelog:
    Version 1.2.0.1:
    -Added: Ic2Items Validater. (Sets the ItemStacks to 1 again just so that if someone messes it up it does not cause problems)
    -Fixed: Project E plugin did not like that Rubber Wood/Saplings were dissabled.
    -Added: ReactorPlanner has now a Colored Pixel that show the state. (Green = Fine/Not Started, Yellow = In Testing, Red = Exploded/Component broke)
    -Fixed: Lang was missing for Loudnessupgrade

You find the Link at the first post

• I don't know if this is a bug or not but it might be.

I have a full quantum armour set equipped but when I get hit by lightning, I instantly die. (The lightning damage I tested this with was from the thunder staff & the lightning attack of 'The King', both from the Orespawn mod).

I also found this in the config file, which may have an effect:
    # Enables that Electric Damage (including the downsides) charges Electric Armor
    B:"Enable Electric Armor Ability"=true

Thanks for all your work.

• Em yeah thats a feature... The lightning is charging your armor and every EU that was not injected (if at least 1 EU was used to charge your armor) will be applied as damage. (100 Million EU) so yeah... The only way to prevent that you get actually damage is to wear electric boots and stay on the ground... So yeah...

Also yeah the config removes that feature that electric damage (including lightning) charges your armor (and damages you when there is electricty left)

• Thanks for the quick response.
    So would disabling that feature mean lightning damage would be applied as normal?

Em yeah thats a feature... The lightning is charging your armor and every EU that was not injected (if at least 1 EU was used to charge your armor) will be applied as damage. (100 Million EU) so yeah... The only way to prevent that you get actually damage is to wear electric boots and stay on the ground... So yeah...

Also yeah the config removes that feature that electric damage (including lightning) charges your armor (and damages you when there is electricty left)