• Good day, before I start please note, that English is not my native, I can write with mistakes. Also, I was looking for topics similar to mine, but not found, if there was something I have look through, then for sure, due to poor knowledge of the language.
    Write without claims, but only with a misunderstanding, thought that writing in the Suggestions will fit the best.
    I write about experimantal, and I fully realize that this mode in progress, so can not be claims for development, but I'm extremely surprised a couple of facts.
    And where is in experimantal such, IMHO, basic features, as voltage loss of electricity cables, explosions from filing too much voltage in device, no explosions of cables when voltage is greater than stated in NEI\ wiki.
    I sincerely hope that I look through some options in the config mode, because otherwise, IMHO, half sense of mode is disappearing.
    I am using experimantal from his birth and wait long enough, all thought that the developers have no time for this, that they correct\add more meaningful things, but now I see the introduction of a new, fundamental branch - kinetics, without the basic features of old, I do not see the point.
    The answer would like to get more out of moderators and developers than from us, ordinary, mortals users.
    Tell me when it is scheduled, if you plan to fix it at all. Maybe tell a bug tracker ID, so that I could track it more convenient. Well, or where it is switching in the settings if I am such a goof and use for over a year defective industrial :)

• Official Post

There's a config option to enable EU loss in cables, but melting and explosions are still a WIP. They'll come back eventually, explosions for example have an API call again, but there's still lots work to be done (that I can see).

Config option, right at the bottom of the file:

Code
    ; Use the new highly experimental current + voltage energy net model with energy loss.
    ; Only set this to true if you know what you are doing.
    useLinearTransferModel = true

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Thanks for the tip with losses!! In general, most of the changes in the new industrial very cool! One reactor, although running through the ass, really cool, but as for me the appearance of kinetics is early, if to consider that half of today's schemes in fact cheat due to defects voltage. Thank you for response, we will wait. The answers I understand, the topic can be closed, although lastly, very much, would like to know in what approximately terms this bugs will be engaged.

• Official Post

The eventual plan is to make the heat system replace early game generators, and the kinetic already is needed to make the diamond mining drill and mining laser. That's probably why they've been added so in depth now.

Explosions and such will all come in good time, there's no set time scale for when it'll get finished, as a lot of it is when Player and Thunderdark have time to code. Recently Player's been busy doing assorted things, and Thunderdark normally has more time towards summer. If you're patient, it will come.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• why the hell does it tell me that the last post was posted 11 hours before the first in this thread?

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• why the hell does it tell me that the last post was posted 11 hours before the first in this thread?

12:17 am = 0:17 Uhr
    1:19 am = 1:19 Uhr

Just using german to clear things up for him since his signature says native language is german.

And black to the blind we seem to be.

• right, my derp.. but why the hell do people say 12:something am? it is another day, that doesn't make sense.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.