About the IC2 Nuclear control addon for 1.7.10

• Does it still output a redstone signal when the temperature goes too high/too low? because when i put it into my world i added it to my reactor and when i powered it the remote thermal monitor put out a signal despite what mode it was on to test this i used a howler alarm attached to the side of it BUT it went off regardless and there was no other redstone near the alarm the version i am using is minecraft 1.7.10 and the addon is IC2NuclearControl-2.1.2a any help would be appreciated

*EDIT* Deleted from the Addon Forum and retyped in the support forum *EDIT*

• Official Post

Do you have screenshots of what you're trying to do? It might just be something is touching something it shouldn't be or the redstone mode is inverted for example.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Do you have screenshots of what you're trying to do? It might just be something is touching something it shouldn't be or the redstone mode is inverted for example.

using Project red for 1.7.10 and a few vanilla Minecraft items like redstone torches and a couple of repeaters in conjuction with the remote thermal sensor from nuclear control 2 i am trying to make a reactor failsafe that shuts down my reactors if they get too hot in an effort to prevent the reactors from blowing up my moon base, i am also trying to make a remote damage control center that activates when there is a bit of damage on my base e.g. say i am away from the living quarters of the moon base and a meteorite hits the building releasing the oxygen endangering anyone who is in the barracks i also intend to create an automated emergency sealing system that seals the area when it detects the loss of oxygen, i am using the most up to date Galacticraft mod with as many up to date mods i can in Minecraft 1.7.10, currently i have 128 mods installed

Edited once, last by V497: Adding Images of my intentions ().