Since the size of the block/item images are changing, I had some ideas for changing the system for image naming.
- 16x16 used in the navigation - File:*name*.png
- 32x32 used for crafting grids - File:Grid *name*.png
- Random sizes meant to be for showing the icon on pages - File:*name* ig.png
But, with the new system, I decided we could keep the old 32x32 images for historical stuff. The versions can be reverted to pre-experimental so the classic pages make sense. Mainly as I can't be bothered to get all the old images to update them. 10 points for laziness! This does cast an issue on what the new 48x48 images are named, as I'm not renaming all the 32x32 ones to something else. Possible options:
- File:*name* 48.png (which is what they get dumped as)
- File:Grider *name*.png (a lazy and probably confusing option)
- File:*name* Grid.png (reversing it would work, but again could get confusing)
Any other suggestions would be nice, as those are just ideas, and nothing has been done that can't be changed to work with a new system.
If anyone has any other ideas generally about the wiki too I'd be happy to hear them, the wiki has been lacking large, new ideas for a long time. Feanturi never should have left