Missing recipes

• I've benn playing without problems, since I tried to put plantball into the compressor and it didn't let me put them in it.
    in creative mode, the "compressed plantball" doens't exist.
    And I can't create "fluids"with the canning machine.
    I installed the forge and in the mods folder I have the:
    AdvancedSolarPanel-1.7.10-3.5.1
    IC2NuclearControl-2.1.2a
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.676-experimental
    Can anyody explain me what I doing wrong?
    (playing with 1.7.10 ver.)

• Are you looking at an out-of-date wiki? I suggest NEI instead.
    As far as fluids with the canning machine, did you make sure it was in fluid enrich mode, and did you put water in the left tank? (e.g. by sneak+right-clicking with a universal fluid cell or using a fluid ejector upgrade from an adjacent machine)

• Are you looking at an out-of-date wiki? I suggest NEI instead.
    As far as fluids with the canning machine, did you make sure it was in fluid enrich mode, and did you put water in the left tank? (e.g. by sneak+right-clicking with a universal fluid cell or using a fluid ejector upgrade from an adjacent machine)

You know there are people out in the world who do not like Nei or do want to try a world without it and use things that could replace that. There is mod called Crafting Guide. It is more stable then Nei and does for the recipes the same thing, but do not crash if a recipe is broken. It is just not showing it. (Note Nei crashes if a recipe is broken)
    Sadly it is not really good supportet. I also think ic2 dropped the support which is in my opinien stupid!

• You know there are people out in the world who do not like Nei or do want to try a world without it and use things that could replace that. There is mod called Crafting Guide. It is more stable then Nei and does for the recipes the same thing, but do not crash if a recipe is broken. It is just not showing it. (Note Nei crashes if a recipe is broken)
    Sadly it is not really good supportet. I also think ic2 dropped the support which is in my opinien stupid!

I'm aware of CraftGuide (and probably would have brought it up myself if the OP had replied with complaints about NEI), but I've never had NEI crash on me, and as far as I can tell (I just installed it, since it isn't mutually exclusive with using NEI), CraftGuide doesn't offer functionality similar to NEI's question-mark button, and doesn't support showing alternative methods of obtaining items from certain mods (such as Forestry bee breeding or AE2 in-world fluix crystal making), so I don't see a big advantage to it personally (I suppose the resizable window counts as a minor advantage, so I can see up to twelve recipes concurrently, compared to NEI's two at a time). Also, if IC2 has really dropped support for CraftGuide (which I can't confirm - it looks to me like it picks up IC2 recipes successfully, though it doesn't show input quantities for compressor recipes), you might try asking the devs for their reasoning before insulting the decision - there might be limitations that neither of us are aware of that led them to doing that.

However, my main point was that it was better than an out-of-date wiki in most cases. One exception I came across is that neither NEI nor CraftGuide will show IC2 canning machine fluid-enriching recipes (according to Fix/Add NEI Canning Machine Support, Thunderdark ran into difficulties with adding them to NEI, idk if adding them to CraftGuide was attempted), but it looks like the Wiki page for the canning machine has actually been updated with them: http://wiki.industrial-craft.n…php?title=Canning_Machine

• I'm aware of CraftGuide (and probably would have brought it up myself if the OP had replied with complaints about NEI), but I've never had NEI crash on me, and as far as I can tell (I just installed it, since it isn't mutually exclusive with using NEI), CraftGuide doesn't offer functionality similar to NEI's question-mark button, and doesn't support showing alternative methods of obtaining items from certain mods (such as Forestry bee breeding or AE2 in-world fluix crystal making), so I don't see a big advantage to it personally (I suppose the resizable window counts as a minor advantage, so I can see up to twelve recipes concurrently, compared to NEI's two at a time). Also, if IC2 has really dropped support for CraftGuide (which I can't confirm - it looks to me like it picks up IC2 recipes successfully, though it doesn't show input quantities for compressor recipes), you might try asking the devs for their reasoning before insulting the decision - there might be limitations that neither of us are aware of that led them to doing that.

However, my main point was that it was better than an out-of-date wiki in most cases. One exception I came across is that neither NEI nor CraftGuide will show IC2 canning machine fluid-enriching recipes (according to Fix/Add NEI Canning Machine Support, Thunderdark ran into difficulties with adding them to NEI, idk if adding them to CraftGuide was attempted), but it looks like the Wiki page for the canning machine has actually been updated with them: http://wiki.industrial-craft.n…php?title=Canning_Machine

Ok lets think about Vannilla NEI without Plugins (that is only fair to crafting guide plugins). So forestry Stuff will be supportet in both. But limited. (Breeding) is in both not. Crafting Guide has every machine recipe but NEI not.
    Buildcraft will be supportet in Crafting Guide by default. (Lasertable) The Machines in IC2 will be only supportet by IC2 Itself. So the bug there is only on IC2 Side so you can blame not Crafting Guide or Nei at all. A thing that will be supportet by railcraft automaticly is Crafting Guide and not Nei by default. So you have to install Plugins to get Support.

And all other stuff that will be supportet is made by Nei Plugins. And i am working on a Crafting Guide Plugin for other mods, like TE3, Factorization, MFR and Tinkers Construct. So then i have all mods covered that add custom recipes and do not even need nei Anymore.

And the Stacksize support is limited by the addon maker it will be supportet but the guys who made it made a mistake.