Can't craft ic2 items

• When i join my friends server neither of us can craft any ic2 related items, but in singleplayer it works.
    all of the ftb modpacks after 1.6.4 are like this, but the ftb unleashed works.
    Any suggestions to what the problem might be?

• Official Post

Do you have IC2 installed on the server? It sounds like you haven't.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• You need to install IC2 Fixes for that IC2 Exp, has extremly buggy recipes in 1.6.4
    That should solve every crafting recipe

And if you are to bothered by these bugs there is still a IC2 Classic version out that supports IC2 Exp mods ^^"

• Official Post

That should solve every crafting recipe

Not necessarily, that only fixed the ones requiring things with energy storage.

How are the recipes not working, are they not showing in the crafting table at all, or are they showing, but you can't take them out? Which recipe(s) are you trying?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• The items show up, but when i try to craft them they wont go into the inventory, and the items that are used to craft stays in the crafting table.

• Official Post

So it's not the 1.6.4 crafting bug. Is the server version of IC2 the same as the client?

I see this too much.