Thunderdark Posters

• Official Post

At this point, Thunderdark has been missing/busy/generally away for about half a month. Do we put missing posters up now, or wait a little longer? :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Yeah, to tell people he's missing. I accidentally found his Twitter, but that's empty: https://twitter.com/thunderdark_mc

• Yup, post it everywhere, now, he has been missing for more than one week, he's probably dead ( normal reaction from a random internet guy ), no but post it for the fun :thumbup:

• Hi :D ,

my missing Status ends middle/ and the end of March 2015 ;) ..... to time a lot to do move to a new apartment take more time than expected :rolleyes:

If At this time anyone still play IC2 i will "return to work"

• Official Post

Well I've got to say that missing poster worked well.

Enjoy the new apartment TD :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Thunderdark's been gone 77 days (or 2 months, 2 weeks and 4 days), maybe it's time to put the missing posters back up? :P

I see this too much.