Energy Pack - Cant Charge?

• So generally I've been used to taking any item that can store EU [battery, tool, etc] and tossing it into a generator or a batbox to charge it up. No problem.

Recently moved to the new 2.2 IC2 and made an energy pack... but I can't charge it. It wont go into a generator or a batbox. Is there a special thing I need to charge this?

I'm playing the FTB Infinity version so it has charge-pads included and those don't work either. They charge my tools fine, but won't touch this energypack. :(

Thanks!

• Official Post

Isn't the energy pack tier 3, so the tier 1 batbox and generator can't charge it? It is the energy pack made with energy crystals right?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Isn't the energy pack tier 3, so the tier 1 batbox and generator can't charge it? It is the energy pack made with energy crystals right?

Yes sir. I bet that is the issue! I don't have a tier 3 battery yet but hadn't made a backpack so figured what the heck, make the big one? :) I'll get my backend systems up to tier 3 and I bet that fixes it!