List of items that can be scanned and replicated?

• Official Post

I don't see a space in the IC2 API to add custom recipe scanning to the UU system... but if there was one I'm sure some mods would add UU-support (or at least compatability addons). I mean like, an ArrayList of IUURecipeHandler or something like that, and a couple of public methods to manipulate the graph. Maybe it is already in there and I am blind, but from Eclipse's Class File Editor it looks like UU is an internal thing.

Yes the api is currently internal since I'm not fully convinced of it, you can find it in ic2.core.uu (IRecipeResolver, ILateRecipeResolver, RecipeTransformation).

• The aluminium ore one is interesting, does it have a direct furnace/macerator recipe into aluminium ingots? If it doesn't, then it'd explain why anything made of aluminium couldn't be scanned.

In my world the answer would be smelting yes, macerator no.

Thanks for all this great info guys.

• If you have extra mods, the world should be analyzed by executing "/ic2 uu-world-scan medium", ideally on a dummy world to avoid potential corruption bugs, which I'm not aware of any though. This will add a config section with all the drops it can find.

It seems like this task never finishes, I gave it about an hour and a half. Meanwhile I cannot interact with my world much while it does it.

• This small scan did run to completion and I can now interact with the world again without needing a reset.

Two questions:

1. This "dump" put many things in the text field that becomes available when I press /

However nothing above the W's is accessible, can't scroll that high. Can I dump this all to a text file instead?

1. Does it matter what dimension I'm in? If I'd been on the moon would meteoric iron now be available for scanning? That'd be sweet.

• Official Post

If you scroll to the bottom of your Forge log right after doing it, the full dump will be there.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.