Weed Warning Pack

• Weeds are the menace of crop breeding, but on their first crop stages, they can look like several other types. This simple resource pack just makes it so crop sticks with weeds on are red.

The Rainbow mode makes the crop sticks go rainbow coloured rather than just red, for colourblind people or those who like discos.

Files

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Chocohead ().

• True, but I'd rather not suddenly make the weed texture 1024x1024 in order for it to fit :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• funny, I always do this myself, except I make them black (easier to see for colorblindness)

• Choco I finally got around to checking this out tonight. Just wanted to let you know they weeds are essentially invisible to red-green colorblind peeps.

Since I know you're just sharing something you made for yourself I don't actually expect you to do anything about it at all, I just wanted to give you the FYI :)

• Crop sticks are brown not green, but I guess the colours must look similar still. It's easy enough to change them if you wanted, the file structure is all there, you just have to change the colour of them to blue or something else contrasty.

I see this too much.

• Woops, see what I mean? :P (brown vs green, ugh, they're the same damn thing)

Yeah I usually alter my own textures in the same way, I just thought it would be easier to use yours this time since I tend to have to redo the same work each time, not knowing how to make my own resource packs etc.

Anyway like I said, just a friendly FYI, nbd :)

• I'll make a rainbow colour blind version, so unless you're totally colourblind there shouldn't be any confusion ^^

There we go.

I see this too much.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Chocohead ().

• lol you could just do what I do: make the cropsticks black for weeds, that stands out real nicely. I like to think that the weeds corrupted the cropsticks :p

• lol you could just do what I do: make the cropsticks black for weeds, that stands out real nicely. I like to think that the weeds corrupted the cropsticks :p

I make them red, and rainbow, yet you want black :P

I see this too much.