Can crops beat out MFR and Forestry tree farms for energy production?

• And a bad mistake: I took 275 efficiency to mean 275 per plant. Nope, 55 per plant. So divide all the power totals I came up with by 5.

As for the laser drill, even with the right filters it only gives you redstone ore about 15% of the time. Short of setting up a fairly elaborate system that burns other ores along with pyrotheum, this makes using the laser drill as an energy positive source of rich slag unrealistic.

I have recently started with rotarycraft, it's pretty cool, maybe once I get a good boring machine up and running I'll have enough redstone ore to extend this plan.

• oh, i remember how i felt when i saw the ore output from the extractor?(don't remember the exact name right now, think it was something like that). ore quintupling is fun XD

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Yeah I'm really enjoying rotary craft, I think it was you who recommended it to me in another thread, thanks.

I just set up my first rotary craft gas turbine. That's a crazy amount of power, with enough jet fuel it could convert to around 30k Eu/t per turbine. I got onto rotary craft for an economical source of Redstone ore, and I made my spectral bee blaze powder machine for processing biomass in reaction dynamos, but now all that blaze powder and slime (using essence for spawner) is gonna go into obscene amounts of jet fuel, see how many turbines I can run.

I already set up the automation for the phytogenic isolators, 24 at 8x, it pumps it out alright, but it'll be cool to skip making hundreds of bioreactors. I might use the phytos for sugar> rotary craft ethanol crystals. That and a boring machine in the nether for nether rack and soulsand, and another one to grab coal, and we're set to jet.. Yeah I dig rotary craft ☺

• didn't you need something annyoing like dirt for ethanol? don't quite remember.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Yes, a rotarycraft fermenter turns dirt and sugar into an intermediary product, then that plus a plant item (several options, leaves being particularly good) produce a green pile of "sludge", cook that to get ethanol crystals.