New machine ideas for future updates?

• I'm thinking some lava melters or power converters. What about you? (I'm playing 1.7.10 if that matters.)

• I wonder if you can make an infinite lava source using the melting mechanic of a nuclear reactor, cobblestone generators and pistons, and pumps... the pumps would have to be just outside the melting zone, because I can't find a way to retract pipes automatically...

EDIT: Nope. I tried, but it makes flowing lava instead of source lava (oh well).

• Iridium reactor plating (as for what it does, i'll leave up to devs)

Heat Sink (same as fluid distributor, but for heat. multi-heat in, out to 1 block or vice versa)

Lith-ion batteries.

short range Air-gap power transmission (think tesla coil, but i think this has been said time an again not to be feasible)

using the wrench on a luminator should change the way it looks.

an upgrade that when present in the replicator, causes it to build the item from pure energy (at a much higher energy-price than UU matter, possibly only 50% of the item can be built this way)

• I like the power transmission idea. Maybe it could have a teleporter with some gold cables in the recipe. Also, if there's a tree planter and/or harvester, let me know, since I don't know of one. And does the luminator use EU? I've never used one.