REAL Volcanoes

• I was thoroughly disappointed with Biomes o Plenty when, after meticulously moving all my Gregtech mid-level hardware to a remote tropical island for its nearby volcanoes, that they were only single source blocks on the peaks! What a rip.

Are there any volcano mods that do what I need? Namely, place a surface-accessible central lava chamber? OR a mod that allows you to drain below Bedrock (which is presumably supposed to be the mantle)?

GhostPlanet.tv - Streaming Anime (Claymore, Texhnolyze, Attack on Titan), recent Animated Shows (Archer), movies and major live action shows (Thrones, Spartacus).

• there is a mod called tropicraft(i don't know if it is still being updated though), that doesn't only add volcanoes with a large amount of lava, but they even spawn fireballs of death spawning lava where they hit(once they are full, before they are, they fill up).

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Volcanoes with Surface-Accessible Central Lava Chambers™

Lava does not exist in "chambers", because it is by definition exposed to the surface (although lava lakes found in vanilla Minecraft would satisfy these conditions). Magma chambers are a real thing, but by definition they are not exposed to the surface; in fact, magma chambers are at least 1km underground.

drain below Bedrock (which is presumably supposed to be the mantle)

Since magma chambers are farther underground than 64m (the accessable world height in Minecraft) this sort of thing would be (quite) below the Bedrock layer. I think the traditional mindset is that the underside of the Bedrock layer is the Nether, however. Maybe that's why there aren't many volcano mods?