Heat hubs!

• One Liquid Heat Exchanger can provide up to 100 hU/t, but Blast Furnace needs only 20, and Fermenter up to 60. It would be great if Heat hub exist, connecting hub to heat output of exchanger and connecting up to 5 heat consumers, each takes its own maximum if available. Copper block is the best candidate for that, due to excellent conductance :)

• One Liquid Heat Exchanger can provide up to 100 hU/t, but Blast Furnace needs only 20, and Fermenter up to 60. It would be great if Heat hub exist, connecting hub to heat output of exchanger and connecting up to 5 heat consumers, each takes its own maximum if available. Copper block is the best candidate for that, due to excellent conductance :)

good idea but:

-Heat Cables should be used (with a bit of HU loss)
    -Heat cable recipe 3x copper plates = 6 Heat cables
    -You get damaged when touching the orange point or a heat cable

• Official Post

The blast furnace does not accept EU, what are you talking about? :P

But the blast furnace is designed to be early game, so it can take a minimum of 20HU, but can go to 100, and just heat up faster.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.