[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Updated to version 5.08.16

- Added large Turbine. Now working, but still incomplete. (Does not damage the turbine or change efficiency beween them. Can only use normal steam.)
    - Added Monster Repellator. Like a tiered magnum torch. Works without energy, but powering it increases the working range.

• Bloop asp for president ! :thumbup:

I had talk with glenn (glenn gase) he confirm bug with forge 13xx+ because something change since with worldgen...
    he prupose to downgrade to 1291 for the moment... ( :thumbdown: )

well, that's can be funny to use glenn gases api for "pollution" of GT machine... no ?

• I had talk with glenn (glenn gase) he confirm bug with forge 13xx+ because something change since with worldgen...
    he prupose to downgrade to 1291 for the moment... ( :thumbdown: )

Good to know that.

well, that's can be funny to use glenn gases api for "pollution" of GT machine... no ?

I wonder how laggy that might be. I do not really know how the gasses there work and how to balance it. Making the muffler hatches emit gas should be easy. Most of the needed code is allready there.

• Updating K1 with your port. If all goes well, I'll be updating K2 as well so you can start testing what you made in game. ;P

Thanks for that. It was much needed.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• I did some research why input hatch doesn't accept oxygen.
    Mod versions: forge 1408, gregtech 5.08.16, galacticraft build 333. I mentioned galacticraft because it adds oxygen gas.
    Setup: Input hatch belongs to an electric blast furnace. There is an oxygen source (electrolyzer or pipe) attached to input hatch's front facing.
    Symptoms: While playing, input hatch does not accept oxygen. On chunk load (reconnecting to server, switching dimension and back) 5000 to 7000 liters of oxygen move from oxygen source to input hatch. Always. That oxygen I use to smelt steel (from wrought iron). So I can work around this bug by reconnecting many times.

Why:

gregtech.api.metatileentity.implementations.GT_MetaTileEntity_Hatch_Input :
    line 15: public GT_Recipe_Map mRecipeMap = null;
    it is initially null, and is set to recipe map at some point in the future.

Code
    public boolean isFluidInputAllowed(FluidStack aFluid) {
    return mRecipeMap == null || mRecipeMap.containsInput(aFluid);
    }

mRecipeMap.containsInput looking deeper is just a check if a hash contains key, where key is net.minecraftforge.fluids.Fluid (quite complex class).

gregtech.api.util.GT_Recipe.java :
    there is a function isRecipeInputEqual (longer version) where fluids are compared:

Code
    aFluid.isFluidEqual(tFluid)

both fluids here are net.minecraftforge.fluids.FluidStack. isFluidEqual compares only fluidID and nbt tag (at the most recent forge version on github).

Conclusion. Accepting oxygen to input hatch and using recipe to smelt steel uses different comparisons, and the first comparison fails. Maybe because oxygens are different.

• Why do you use Galacticraft Oxygen anyways? That is not really meant to work anyways. With GT Oxygen everthing works, so there is no bug...

If you absolutly want GC Oxygen to work, i will add a recipe balanced to its production costs.

I don't use galacticraft oxygen. I only said that I have galacticraft installed.
    What would help me is a config option to disable a check mRecipeMap.containsInput(aFluid) for input hatch. But that would be a workaround, not a fix. Very likely that no machine accepts oxygen at my setup.

• Can you take a quick look if the problem also happens in Singleplayer? If not i'm sure i know why it happens and it will be difficult to test...

On singleplayer it works (accepts oxygen). But this time I used single MV energy hatch. On multiplayer I used 3 LV energy hatches. Might be related.

• NEI doesn´t show me the recipe for the large turbine controller block. Is it still missing? I`m using version 5.08.16.

• Is it hollow? 2 Air blocks inside? And i can't really see the gras in front. The blocks in front of the turbine must be air. The back is really a dynamo, not a energy hatch?

All ideas i currently have.

Is it hollow? 2 Air blocks inside? And i can't really see the gras in front. The blocks in front of the turbine must be air. The back is really a dynamo, not a energy hatch?

All ideas i currently have.

It is hollow, 2 Air blocks inside. all blocks in front are air. The back is a dynamo hatch. All casings are turbine casings.

• Finally!
    Mark I fusion reactor:
    infinity 131072 eu/t from 250 mb/t of water

160xbasic centrifuges, 120xbasic electrolyzers, 32xadvanced centrifuges. GT 05.08.16, and 3 hours of life

• And cheating with IC2 lossless cabels. :P About time they fix them.

Also, the Mark I fusion shoud be 16kEU/t and use about 10k to run. Did i miscalculate that?

4000000 eu to run reactor (once)

4096 eu/t - for fussion keept running
    3600 eu/t - electrolyzed water
    3200 eu/t - deuterium
    2560 eu/t - tritium
    150 eu/t - electrolyzed water->hydrogen
    10 eu/t -> hydrogen/oxygen cells unpacking/ water cells packing
    -----
    Total: 13616 eu/t for reactor only(without AE and ae's p2p loss 2-3k eu/t total)