A decompiled and modified version of GT 5.07.07 approved by GregoriusT.
Should work with all MC 1.7.10 forge versions. Older Worlds with Forge <1355 might have their displayed Fluids mixed up, but that is only a visual bug.
Forge 1428-1481 breaks GT Multiplayer!!!
GregTech got ported to Minecraft 1.10.2, the versions are called GT 5.10.xx This port is still a early version. It still has some lighting issues and most of the machines are untested but should be usable. JEI is currently required.
- Updated compatibility to Forge 1355+
- Fixed missing GemDust to GemPlate recipes.
- Fixed broken Railcraft recipes.
- Changed to new forestry honey name.
- Configs for generator effiency added.
- Made long numbers easier to read.
- Extended Galacticraft Support.
- Added config to disable all ic2 cables and replace them with GT cables:
- Added achievements
- RF Support
- Added Nuclear Reactor Components.
- Added Fusion Reactor (3 Tiers).
- Added Plasma Generator (3 Tiers).
- Added Magic energy generator (3 Tiers).
- Added Processing Array.
- Added Distillation Tower.
- Added 2 new batterys (LuV and UV).
- Added Soldering Iron.
- Added Magic Energy Absorber (4 Tiers).
- Added Quantum Tank (5 Tiers).
- Added Quantum Chest (5 Tiers).
- Added Wireless Redstone Covers.
- Added Pump(5 Tiers).
- Added Teleporter.
- Added Needs Maintainance Cover.
- Added Monster Repellator(5 Tiers) Range 16-256.
- Added Large Steam Turbine.
- Added Large High Pressure Steam Turbine.
- Added Large Gas Turbine.
- Added Large Plasma Generator.
- Added Player Detector Cover (Range 8 unpowered , range 32 powered 1eu/t).
- Added Large Heat Exchanger.
The original GT license is also valid for my fork:
[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Open-Alpha][Patreon][Please read Q/A first] GregTech: I AM BACK!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!! Well, that was a loud entrance. Anyways I can finally continue working on GT by now