[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• I disabled enderio silicon in recipes gregtech config and add script

mods.appeng.Inscriber.removeRecipe(<appliedenergistics2:item.ItemMultiMaterial:20>);
    mods.appeng.Inscriber.addRecipe([<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:17020>], <appliedenergistics2:item.ItemMultiMaterial:19>, null, <appliedenergistics2:item.ItemMultiMaterial:20>, "Inscribe");
    but i still having silicon recipes in some gregtech machines, can someone help?

• Wearing a Lava bucket hurts you which i like a lot. But is there any way to add Iguanas Tinker Tweaks Clay bucket, to that list too?

- Kehaan

• How do i check that? :)

Using /minetweaker hand which is the ID i get:

<IquanaTweaksTConstruct:clayBucketLava>

The clay bucket is
    <IquanaTweaksTConstruct:clayBucketsTinkers:28>

Its a one time use bucket when using with lava, would just like the damage which the iron bucket does too when having it in your inventory :D

• New Update 5.08.24:

- Fixed IV Machine Hull assembler recipe to fit crafting recipe.
    - Fixed thaumcraft compat research.
    - Added AE2 pure quartz compressing recipes.
    - Fixed fusion reactor not stopping without energy.
    - Added new mode to EUMeter Cover to also read energy stored in batterys.
    - Fixed rf->EU energy calculation.
    - Fixed processing array producing >64 stacksize.
    - Added processing array support for recipes not using up items (like shapes).

Just a few small fixes over the last two weeks, so i think it is save to call it stable by now.

• could it be that RF -> EU doesnt work anymore on 5.08.24? didnt test it on lower version but I enabled it in the config and try to conv. rotary crafts RF thingy (and tested it with Extra Ut. too) and it doesnt work. but I can generate RF with EU :I?

• - Added new mode to EUMeter Cover to also read energy stored in batterys.

I've done some tests.

1. 4 slots 32 eU bat buffer with 1 fully charged sodium battery = 5 redstone strength
    Removing battery from buffer does not change signal.
    Adding 1, 2, 3, 4 fully charged lithium batteries does not change signal.
    Seems nothing can change it except energy transfer in/out bat buffer.

2. 4 100% Lithium batteries in 4 slot 32 eU batbuffer = 15 redstone strength, but in a second after it starts discharging it drops to 5 redstone strength and stay there even if total transferred energy is less than 3k eU.

3. 1 100% Lithium battery in 1 slot 128 eU batbuffer = 0 redstone strength. I think it should calculate total amount of all inserted batteries (not slots number, not buffer tier) as 100%.

PS Is there any chance do add some kind of nuclear control compatible energy sensor for bat buffers?
    PPS Is it possible to make bat buffers able to accept energy from IC storage/transformers/power sources/cables?
    I want to replace all MFSUs by batbuffers.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• could it be that RF -> EU doesnt work anymore on 5.08.24? didnt test it on lower version but I enabled it in the config and try to conv. rotary crafts RF thingy (and tested it with Extra Ut. too) and it doesnt work. but I can generate RF with EU :I?

I did a small change to the calculation, i did not expect that to break anything so i did no testing on that...

The calculation adds up the stored energy and max capacity of all batterys and the internal storage of the buffer. It does not check anything like the number of slots or the tier. It is likely that the internal buffer is still empty and impacts the calculation.

• I have no skill to understand java code.
    And internal storage could not explain all bugs.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

• Also, did you put it in the right mode? Mode 11+12 "Normal Electricity Storage(Including Batterys)" or "Inverted Electricity Storage(Including Batterys)"?

Didn't know they have different mods. Just took it from NEI and placed to batbuffer.

• Just tested all combinations and seems to work fine for me.

Okay then what did I wrong?

Config is:
    I:100EUtoRF_360=360
    I:100RFtoEU_20=20
    B:InputRF_false=true
    B:OutputRF_false=true
    B:RFExplosions_true=true

and I used GT cable from either Extra U. or RF batteries from Electricraft and I can't use any RF Energy (but the wires connect right to the RF and GT things).