[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• I'm very happy that wiki is up-to-date. I'm curious, how much lava is worth in a large heat exchanger? Wiki says "1L Lava into 2L Steam". I interpret it as 1 bucket of lava to 2 buckets of steam, or ~1000 EU. Really? :)

• Large heat exchanger distilled water usage. This line is a hidden bomb. As I understand, it rounds up distilled water consumption, and does that every tick. Then in worst case this machine will waste almost 1L every tick, what is 1.2 buckets every minute. It's distilled water, so it will very likely be used in a closed system, so expect explosions.

Unless I missed that a remainder (fraction of liter) is kept somewhere.

Should I post things like that to this forum, or github?

• 1L Lava/sec = 2L steam/tick. I should make that clear. So 20kEU/Bucket Lava. With superheatet Steam even 30kEU.

I noticed that water is lost due to rounding of integers, but forgot to fix that. To make sure i remember i recommend opening a github issue.

And now when i think about it, the large turbines returning distilled water have the same rounding issue.

• So 20kEU/Bucket Lava. With superheated Steam even 30kEU.

It's still weak, compared to high pressure lava boiler (that small spammable block), which makes 300K liters of steam per lava bucket, so 100K EU with basic steam turbine (if I remember numbers right). Downside - no pahoehoe lava. Maybe high pressure lava boiler should be nerfed?

• It's still weak, compared to high pressure lava boiler (that small spammable block), which makes 300K liters of steam per lava bucket, so 100K EU with basic steam turbine (if I remember numbers right). Downside - no pahoehoe lava. Maybe high pressure lava boiler should be nerfed?

I only looked at the IC2 Geothermal and GT4 Thermal Generators when deciding the numbers. 150kEU per Bucket(100%efficiency) sounds somehow too powerfull.
    Maybe i change both to something in the middle.

• Minetweaker has a way to do it, just take a look at the wiki, there's an entire page dedicated to oredict-stuff

Got it working. Thanks!

The secondary issue I've been trying to work out: JABBA does its own oredict thing in that you can put a GT ingot into a barrel and all TiC of that ingot can go in as TiC and come out as GT. This works in reverse: a barrel of TiC ingots can take GT ingots and put out TiC ingots. JABBA must have its own oreDict stuff programmed in or checks for it before minetweaker runs the script to unregister TiC aluminum ingots from oreDict. Anyone have any thoughts on that?

• The only fix I found for that was not using JABBA, since there's no config options for disabling it.
    I decided to use Factorization for barrels instead, but there's no real fix that I know of, unless ProfMobius adds a way to disable it

• I made a suggestion on his dev page to add a config for oredict.

Well now I feel like an idiot. In the source code it shows that the ore dict cache is created at some point after mods are loaded. I must have messed up when testing because when I tested again the barrels don't unify GT and TiC aluminum (as they shouldn't with the minetweaker change).

• In regards to the deuterium/tritium fusion reaction and making it self sustainable...what are people using for the following

1) How many centrigues/Electrolyzers to keep constant source of input
    2) I assume these machines being 32EU variants wouldnt be a problem (just needing more?)
    3) I've read that i can use a Processing Array to minimise the footprint of the machines....is there a wiki site i can read up on this?

• In regards to the deuterium/tritium fusion reaction and making it self sustainable...what are people using for the following

1) How many centrigues/Electrolyzers to keep constant source of input
    2) I assume these machines being 32EU variants wouldnt be a problem (just needing more?)
    3) I've read that i can use a Processing Array to minimise the footprint of the machines....is there a wiki site i can read up on this?

I haven't actually tried any fusion reactors, but I think I can still at least partially answer your questions:
    1. By my calculations: about 32 MV centrifuges, 16 HV, 8 EV, or 4 IV to make enough tritium from deuterium to keep it constant (125 tritium per 16-tick fusion reaction); about 125 LV centrifuges, 63 MV, 32 HV, 16 EV, or 8 IV to make enough deuterium from hydrogen to use for making tritium; add about 25% more to cover the deuterium side of the D-T reaction; the number of centrifuges/electrolyzers you need to get enough hydrogen depends a lot on which recipe you use - there are 2 centrifuge recipes that produce hydrogen gas and 16 electrolyzer recipes. If you want to electrolyze water for a constant supply of hydrogen to centrifuge for deuterium and tritium, that will take 118 (LV)/59 (MV)/30 (HV)/15 (EV)/8 (IV) electrolyzers.
    2. The recipe for centrifuging deuterium to get tritium calls for 80 EU/t, so you need at least MV centrifuges for that, and if you're electrolyzing anything other than water to get your hydrogen, you'll need an MV-tier electrolyzer.
    3. Here: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/Processing_Array

• I haven't actually tried any fusion reactors, but I think I can still at least partially answer your questions:
    1. By my calculations: about 32 MV centrifuges, 16 HV, 8 EV, or 4 IV to make enough tritium from deuterium to keep it constant (125 tritium per 16-tick fusion reaction); about 125 LV centrifuges, 63 MV, 32 HV, 16 EV, or 8 IV to make enough deuterium from hydrogen to use for making tritium; add about 25% more to cover the deuterium side of the D-T reaction; the number of centrifuges/electrolyzers you need to get enough hydrogen depends a lot on which recipe you use - there are 2 centrifuge recipes that produce hydrogen gas and 16 electrolyzer recipes. If you want to electrolyze water for a constant supply of hydrogen to centrifuge for deuterium and tritium, that will take 118 (LV)/59 (MV)/30 (HV)/15 (EV)/8 (IV) electrolyzers.
    2. The recipe for centrifuging deuterium to get tritium calls for 80 EU/t, so you need at least MV centrifuges for that, and if you're electrolyzing anything other than water to get your hydrogen, you'll need an MV-tier electrolyzer.
    3. Here: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/Processing_Array

Couldn't ask for a better answer! thanks

• I recommend only using LV for deuterium and MV for tritium. Otherwise the centrifuges need more Energy than the Fusion reactor produces.

Ah good pickup. Ultimately self sustaining is where i want to get to, so will go the LV/MV format

• Hi, maybe you can help me? I got ender io, ae2 and gregtech 5 installed, and have a problem that ender silicon can be used in furnaces for getting gregtech silicon ingot and also in ae (as you know, greg disable ae2 silicon craft, to make it harder). So i need to change oredict maybe for ender io silicon or smth to remove that recipes, i tried to remove ender io silicon from itemSilicon ore dict, but it don't help, maybe because ender io silicon didn't have an oredict record.

• Oredict name for EnderIO silicon is itemSilicon.

You could either entirely remove itemSilicon andplace it in recipes input with plateSilicon.
    You could also replace all output of itemSilicon to dustSilicon.
    Then all recipes inputs if itemSilicon shall be disabled.

Now I am totally clueless with MT scripts, hope others can help you with it.

There are also easy recipes for ingotDarkSteel, electricalSteel ... from EIO you may want to fully Greggify if you intend having it this way. Bcause GT EBF recipes already exists and can be circumvented by EIO Alloy Smleter.
    You may also change EIO Dark Armor recipes for using plateDarkSteel instead of ingots.

• Oredict name for EnderIO silicon is itemSilicon.

You could either entirely remove itemSilicon andplace it in recipes input with plateSilicon.
    You could also replace all output of itemSilicon to dustSilicon.
    Then all recipes inputs if itemSilicon shall be disabled.

Well, if i do
    var itemSilicon = <ore:itemSilicon>;

var EISilicon = <EnderIO:itemMaterial>;

itemSilicon.remove(EISilicon);

it didn't help, i still can use it as it "silicon plate from gregtech"?

• If I use Gregtech 5.08.23.jar and I use server KCauldron-1.7.10-1448.121 then connect client to server then client crash.
    If i use versio: KCauldron-1.7.10-1403.78-server then all OK.
    I pastle crash report on try connet for KCauldron 1.7.10-1448.121 all server have problem witch have to forge 1448

Code
    java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking screen	at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.internal.FMLProxyPacket.func_148833_a(FMLProxyPacket.java:101)	at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)	at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(SourceFile:78)	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1661)	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:973)	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)	at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -- Head --Stacktrace:	at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.internal.FMLProxyPacket.func_148833_a(FMLProxyPacket.java:101)	at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)	at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(SourceFile:78)
    -- Affected screen --Details:	Screen name: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnectingStacktrace:	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1661)	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:973)	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)	at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
    -- System Details --Details:	Minecraft Version: 1.7.10	Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1	Java Version: 1.7.0_79, Oracle Corporation	Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation	Memory: 2255815048 bytes (2151 MB) / 2627207168 bytes (2505 MB) up to 3817865216 bytes (3641 MB)	JVM Flags: 5 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -XX:PermSize=128M -XX:MaxPermSize=256M -Xmx4096M -Xms2048M	AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used	IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0	FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1448 7 mods loaded, 7 mods active	States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored	UCHIJA	mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 	UCHIJA	FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1448-1.7.10.jar) 	UCHIJA	Forge{10.13.4.1448} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1448-1.7.10.jar) 	UCHIJA	CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.46} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) 	UCHIJA	NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.111} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.111-universal.jar) 	UCHIJA	IC2{2.2.739-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2-2.2.739-experimental.jar) 	UCHIJA	gregtech{MC1710} [GregTech] (gregtech_1.7.10-5.08.20.jar) 	GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.5.0 NVIDIA 353.06' Renderer: 'GeForce GT 750M/PCIe/SSE2'	Launched Version: 1.7.10-Forge10.13.4.1448-1.7.10	LWJGL: 2.9.1	OpenGL: GeForce GT 750M/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.5.0 NVIDIA 353.06, NVIDIA Corporation	GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.
    	Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'	Type: Client (map_client.txt)	Resource Packs: []	Current Language: English (US)	Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)	Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used	Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)

OR

Code
    java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking screen	at net.minecraft.client.network.NetHandlerPlayClient.func_147282_a(NetHandlerPlayClient.java:238)	at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:70)	at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:13)	at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)	at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(SourceFile:78)	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1661)	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:973)	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)	at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -- Head --Stacktrace:	at net.minecraft.client.network.NetHandlerPlayClient.func_147282_a(NetHandlerPlayClient.java:238)	at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:70)	at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S01PacketJoinGame.func_148833_a(SourceFile:13)	at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)	at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(SourceFile:78)
    -- Affected screen --Details:	Screen name: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnectingStacktrace:	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1661)	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:973)	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)	at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
    -- System Details --Details:	Minecraft Version: 1.7.10	Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1	Java Version: 1.7.0_79, Oracle Corporation	Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation	Memory: 2101549048 bytes (2004 MB) / 2466775040 bytes (2352 MB) up to 3817865216 bytes (3641 MB)	JVM Flags: 5 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -XX:PermSize=128M -XX:MaxPermSize=256M -Xmx4096M -Xms2048M	AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used	IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0	FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1481 7 mods loaded, 7 mods active	States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored	UCHIJA	mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 	UCHIJA	FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1481-1.7.10.jar) 	UCHIJA	Forge{10.13.4.1481} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1481-1.7.10.jar) 	UCHIJA	CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.46} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) 	UCHIJA	NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.111} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.111-universal.jar) 	UCHIJA	IC2{2.2.739-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2-2.2.739-experimental.jar) 	UCHIJA	gregtech{MC1710} [GregTech] (gregtech_1.7.10-5.08.20.jar) 	GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.5.0 NVIDIA 353.06' Renderer: 'GeForce GT 750M/PCIe/SSE2'	Launched Version: 1.7.10-Forge10.13.4.1481-1.7.10	LWJGL: 2.9.1	OpenGL: GeForce GT 750M/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.5.0 NVIDIA 353.06, NVIDIA Corporation	GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.
    	Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'	Type: Client (map_client.txt)	Resource Packs: []	Current Language: English (US)	Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)	Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used	Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)