City Dweller trying his hands out at farming! ( request for help/clarification)

• Official Post

Growth: Makes the plant mature faster. Over 23 it will make the plant act like a weed, while being immune to weed itself.
    Gain: Makes the plant yield more on harvest. There is no special condition for this one. The higher, the better.
    Resistance: Makes the plant be more resistant to weeds and trampling. Also gives you a better chance of recovering a seed bag when left clicking a mature plant. Over ~20 (I dun remember the value) it will make the plant take longer to breed.

All stats maxes on 31. Crops with higher stats (and tiers) require better environment conditions to grow, otherwise they may grow slower, not grow at all, or simply die (the crop will vanish).
    Environment conditions are soil, biome, height, space, sunlight, fertilizer and hydration.
    Better environment conditions also makes crops grow faster.

• Growth: Makes the plant mature faster. Over 23 it will make the plant act like a weed, while being immune to weed itself.
    Gain: Makes the plant yield more on harvest. There is no special condition for this one. The higher, the better.
    Resistance: Makes the plant be more resistant to weeds and trampling. Also gives you a better chance of recovering a seed bag when left clicking a mature plant. Over ~20 (I dun remember the value) it will make the plant take longer to breed.

All stats maxes on 31. Crops with higher stats (and tiers) require better environment conditions to grow, otherwise they may grow slower, not grow at all, or simply die (the crop will vanish).
    Environment conditions are soil, biome, height, space, sunlight, fertilizer and hydration.
    Better environment conditions also makes crops grow faster.

thanks!! i was going about it a bit messed up then! still growth = faster cycles and resistance gives more bags/better chance.. gain can come later then :)

• yeah, gain should come last. and it is absolutely insane. i mean, 3 to 4 wheat per growth cycle out of a plant, after 3 or 4 crossbreeds aka AT MOST 3 or 4 gain, is slightly overpowered i think.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Diareed with 21 / 31 / n is absolutely beast...

It's... More OP than collectors..

• more OP than ee2 darkroom setups?

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

• eh? whats that?

1. Red Power lamp lights a room, RP2 Deployer uses bonemeal on grass floor (results in grass and flowers growing there)
    2. RP2 lamp turns off, all the flowers are dropped onto the ground
    3. RP2 Transposers collect those flowers, lamp turns on again
    4. Equivalent Exchange turns flowers into bonemeal and diamonds
    5. ?????????
    6. PROFIT!

• interesting but meh :)
    nice mod option :)

• cut out the lamp, you don't need that. and is that even still possible with ee3 not being so OP anymore? though there is project exchange now.. and it gets you totally crazy yield, i built one once when i played the ftb pyramid map.

• I want to thank you all! I managed to get a very decent iron start and soem stick reed which i will make a farm soon!

I found out its easier to go with a 2x2 and just keep breeding the best .. never to let any stat go down.. only positive numbers get planted!

its interesting and a challange to work with but not horible!

its fun, and i will have use for all the empty space in my base :)