how do I...

• Good evening all, I just looked at some of the blocks in my IC2 mod and came across a reactor fluid port, how can I use this in my reactor? Currently it is generating about 120EU/t and I was wondering if using fluid to cool the reactor would improve its efficiency minus the multiple 60k coolant components or will it completely obliterate my base?

• Good evening all, I just looked at some of the blocks in my IC2 mod and came across a reactor fluid port, how can I use this in my reactor? Currently it is generating about 120EU/t and I was wondering if using fluid to cool the reactor would improve its efficiency minus the multiple 60k coolant components or will it completely obliterate my base?

you need to do a 5x5 reactor.. search for that.. its very complicated to setup ! but meh ?

• to be more exact about the 5*5 reactor, it uses coolant and outputs hot coolant(who would've guessed), which you can use in liquid heat exchangers and get coolant out again. you can then use the heat to make eu, or steam, or biomass(biomass being the most effective i think, but it requires a good supply of plants to make it), and the 5*5 is in general more efficient than the normal reactor. I don't know how to set it up, though, but i think there is a thread somewhere which explains how it is done.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.