[Kirara 3.0] - A series of well-made GT hardmode servers. --- Official Random Thread.

• The thief skeletons are just dumb. they have no place in a tech focused modpack. they cannot be beaten by becoming better equipped, which is the antithesis of the point of this modpack.

• The thief skeletons are just dumb. they have no place in a tech focused modpack. they cannot be beaten by becoming better equipped, which is the antithesis of the point of this modpack.

This ^

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• I will make thief skeleton less frequent, less quick as well. All zombies will receive a speed debuff as well. 10% to all.

I won't touch mobs much afterwards.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• So I have this question... I'm "nerfing" IC2 and would like to know... According to you, what tier should what generator be ?

I don't know all of them so I couldn't tell. For example this Kinetic Steam thingie is new for me. Should I even add that.

EDIT : Sorry for double post.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• Steam related machine is hv imo.
    Same goes for reactors.
    Generator is tier 1, geothermal is tier 2 (should it generate energy) and the generator taking any kind of fluid inside is tier 2.
    Fermenters are tier 1, fluid / solid heat too

• I had about that in mind. Nice you think like this as well.

Also, I won't un-WList you to avoid having to re-WList you. I'll just pester you about why you should not be here personnally. ;P

• Well if you wanted to, /ban Nexey_ and than /pardon Nexey_ since it won't matter anyway :p it was just to let you experience the feel of getting rid of such a problem :p
    Also, ULV stuff for fermenter and solid /fluid heat generators, LV stuff for generators, MV for kinetic wind, HV for reactors / Steam related machines. And maybe EV stuff for the scanner, and IV for massfap / replicator. The pattern storage should be HV.
    My plan once I come back is bees. Since crops take ages, I'll just breed forestry trees giving seed oil in a plain so no butterfly problem. Oh and if you can disabled those fuckers I would be glad.

• #irongolemfarm
    What about making them drop brown limonite dust
    Iirc this stuff is worth 1/3 of an iron ingot. Than there is magnetite, which is worth 2/9 of an iron ingot and finally yellow limonite / banded iron which are worth 1/9 of an iron ingot. And maybe make them drop some iron chunks every once in a while, since I don't think somebody would be please to get back only 3 nuggets from an iron golem he summoned.

• Official Post

Leaving note for arch: The server has been restart-crashing for 12 hours already.

Also, I found a way to sell foods that will have regular rotting times on the NPC. That will require your assistance though since some config editings (and server reboots) are required for this technique.

• Server crashing problems have been fixed for good. I removed Gendustry for the time being as it is what have been crashing the server for the past few days.

So sorry for that. Everything is back up and now crash-free.

• I updated K3's configs. You can still log with the old one but will be kicked if using chisel. Is that worth making a post in the announcement thread ?

• I updated K3's configs. You can still log with the old one but will be kicked if using chisel. Is that worth making a post in the announcement thread ?

Any change is worth writing in the official thread. Let's face someone who couldn't even log on ic2 forums for a while and suddenly was able to get back. If he checks the official thread but doesn't look here, he might not update his config if he doesn't check the date of the last config file. I'm not sure if this will happen a lot though, but still worth writing here.

• Any change is worth writing in the official thread. Let's face someone who couldn't even log on ic2 forums for a while and suddenly was able to get back. If he checks the official thread but doesn't look here, he might not update his config if he doesn't check the date of the last config file. I'm not sure if this will happen a lot though, but still worth writing here.

Anybody who comes back after a long hiatus should update configs. It should be pure logic. I will still update it in the other thread, just in case.

Thanks.

• I know it should be pure logic, mine is to check when was the file uploaded. Unfortunately I've seen many unlogical people needing assist on how to get something done on kirara.

• I will now start updating all 4 servers starting with HK3.

I will update the first server in the next 30 minutes.

• I suggest you to update IHL as well. 557 using native IC2 discharge inventory slot with construction call, which is incompatable with IC2 build 735 (although it was not tested with 736). This bug was fixed in latest version. Someone may try to use one of my machines. Also i really want to show my mirrors to INVICTRA (i forgot to override render pass check function from native IC2 class in this version).

• Latest IHL crashed with the latest version of GT. I will show you crashlog once I'm done with this.