Computercraft 1.73 integration

• I have a suggestion that i think may be good, why not have computercraft v1.73 intergration that can sort of interact with both nuclear control and industrialcraft creating a pretty snazzy way to keep an eye on your reactor build i think that would be cool please tell me what you think

Regards V497 Vesper

NB: I'd like the intergration to happen with builds like this:

• Official Post

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Quick question Chocohead, does open CCsensors have a way to monitor the heat level of the nuclear reactor, speaking of open CCsensors when i upgraded it to 1.75 it crashed my minecraft when i started it up
    you see what i want to do and the reason behind me suggesting this is to enable a computercraft computer to monitor both my reactor heat level and my progressive heat monitor system

i am trying to get peripherals++ to give out a vocal signal with the speaker when the reactor reaches a certain heat level

• Official Post

when i upgraded it to 1.75 it crashed my minecraft when i started it up

Yeah, it might need to update to 1.7 computercraft

Quick question Chocohead, does open CCsensors have a way to monitor the heat level of the nuclear reactor

Indeed it does: https://www.youtube.com/watch?…er_embedded&v=U4VABYwzb_k

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

That I can't help. You could put it as an issue on it's github page and I'd expect it to get updated quite quickly.

I see this too much.

• Ok Chocohead, I downloaded OpenCCsensors v1.75 and got it to work however I cannot find this industrialcraft 2 sensor card, I looked in the openccsensors tab, the industrialcraft 2 tab and the nuclear control tab, I even looked in the computercraft tab no luck, so I still think that ic2 would be more in depth with computercraft integration I dunno maybe a rednet port that interfaces with the 5x5 reactor and links it up to a computer from computercraft

Regards V497 Vesper