[QUESTION] Ic2 and BTW not compatible?

• So i saw this video on the mine forge post about ic2, better then wolves, build craft, and other mods all working together

But when i install ic2 + better then wolves i get an error when i try to launch

I've got all the required mods installed, modloader, modloadermp, and mine forge, are theese two mods no longer compatible?

• Official Post

It's an ID-conflict issue.
    You can fix it by changing the ID of the conflicting block in either config file (afaik BTW should have one as well). Find the number (in this case 223), alter it to something else valid (0-255) that isn't yet occupied and load MC again. Probably you will get another message with another value conflicting.
    Rinse&Repeat until all ID's are unique, then it will work.

• Or, there is a mod that will watch and catch ID conflicts and allow you too reassign numbers from within Minecraft itself. Have a look around the Minecraft forums for it, I think it's called "ID Resolver." Correct me if I'm wrong.

• Here is my config file from BTW along with instructions on how to save it.

Instructions

Place this code into a text file and save it as BTWConfig.txt in the .minecraft folder.

• Here is my config file from BTW along with instructions on how to save it.

Instructions

Place this code into a text file and save it as BTWConfig.txt in the .minecraft folder.

don't use this code posted above because the forum has screwed up the config file.

use this attachment instead

• It's an ID-conflict issue.
    You can fix it by changing the ID of the conflicting block in either config file (afaik BTW should have one as well). Find the number (in this case 223), alter it to something else valid (0-255) that isn't yet occupied and load MC again. Probably you will get another message with another value conflicting.
    Rinse&Repeat until all ID's are unique, then it will work.

This... also, ID Resolver has a MCForge version here, so if you have further issues, you can use that as well...

If not, the manuel way is thru IDList mod by looking at each filled ID and THEN changing them to vacant spots in the config. files. This is also useful for pre-setting other mods as you add them to your .jar...

Good luck!

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.