Alternate Recipe for Solar Panels

• Official Post

anyone else, if you leave a smug comment like its as good as it is, just cause. Then you are apathetic towards ic2 and you chould shut up and go play vanilla!!!

Hmmm, machines aren't made from iron plates, they're made of stainless steel. So we should use that. And remove UU completely as that's not realistic, and teleporters, and the recycling system should be nerfed to be 1 scrap per 1000 items. And crops as they don't cross breed that quickly, they should be slowed down. And brewing should take years not hours as that's how it works. And gravity should affect all blocks. And remove the Q-suit and Nano suit as they wouldn't protect you IRL. Come to think of it, diamond armour isn't realistic so that should go. So should the nano sabre, diamond tools and the electric hoe. The macerator wouldn't get 2 ingots per cubic metre of ore, that should be changed to produce grams.

See what happens when you replace the fun history of IC2 (and Minecraft) with life? Life is bullshit, hence we have games to have an alternative.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.