Flame Thrower

• The Mining Laser isn't good enough.

Plus, what server wouldn't want one!!?!

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

Industrial Conflict... Ah the best long forgotten idea.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Plasma launchers beams do exploded incredibly violently when fired at water, flamethrowers don't.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• plasma is kinda hard to get.. at least in RL.. so I'd say IF i wanted to et things on fire en masse, I'd rather have a flamethrower.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Official Post

That's because they don't work sanely. Mainly because Thunderdark never finished them.

They are however more in the game than Flame-throwers are.

I see this too much.

• As if a laser that can destroy many many cubic meters of blocks at once is easier to get n RL.

you have to admit though, a flamethrower IS definitely easier to get than a bunch of plasma, and a protable device capable of storing and launching it in the form of explosive balls(or whatever it shoots, i've never tried it out) of doom.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.