IC2 biogas engine addon?

• I am really disapointed do find out that the Combustion engine for bc2 doesnt accept ic2 biogas. Is there maybe an addon that allows the combustion engine to accept biogas or maybe makes a totally diffrient engint that allows biogas and makes RF? :Bio Cell:

• I am really disapointed do find out that the Combustion engine for bc2 doesnt accept ic2 biogas. Is there maybe an addon that allows the combustion engine to accept biogas or maybe makes a totally diffrient engint that allows biogas and makes RF? :Bio Cell:

since rf is useless for EU machine no.. better to make EU and have a enet bridge or use mekanism universal cables to power ( mekanism cables auto convert based n server settings)

• Official Post

I think the suggestion is sensible, but it should really be IC2 adding it to the combustion engine's recipe list (they've got an API for that right?). We already add a bunch of gate options, so why not that as well?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

It's been added to Forestry too, and there's a suggestion on Buildcraft's Github.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.