[Mod request] ae1 for 1.7.10

• Ae2 is frustratingly complex for me, and I want to be able to use this for a skyblock modpack along with the regular set of mods I use. If it exists, let me know.

• Well I know you can turn off channels....

Now the only thing I don't really like is the new autocrafting system as it's limited....

So I will also be happy if an addon with the old MAC from AE1 is made for AE2 :D

• Official Post

Turning off channels is the closest you're going to get. Updating a mod as big as AE would be a lot of effort for a very small player base.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I've been thinking about this after I posted it, and I think an ae2 addon would be better. All the functionality and compatibility and the new items/recipes of ae2 with the simple recipes of ae1 would be ideal. I want the cool terminals with the directional placement, on wires, but the new recipes are expensiver, and more tedious.

• I've been thinking about this after I posted it, and I think an ae2 addon would be better. All the functionality and compatibility and the new items/recipes of ae2 with the simple recipes of ae1 would be ideal. I want the cool terminals with the directional placement, on wires, but the new recipes are expensiver, and more tedious.

Google Minetweaker3. Download it, and write some scripts. Look on Github for examples, and see their Wiki for help.