Please upgrade to 1.7.10 mod OreDupeFix

• Well you can do that by your own since IC2 Exp does have a config for everything now. Even recipes...

Recipes only those that are made in the workbench. Recipes in the machine file nope.

I have reviewed all the configs but his recipes found in cars.

• Official Post
    Code
    ; Adjust smelting recipes to always output IC2 items if available.
    smeltToIc2Items = false

Set that to true.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Code
    ; Adjust smelting recipes to always output IC2 items if available.
    smeltToIc2Items = false

Set that to true.

Good. in the furnace as I need to work. BUT! In Mecerator still obtained from the items of the IC2! This is what you need to change!

• Official Post

Good. in the furnace as I need to work. BUT! In Mecerator still obtained from the items of the IC2! This is what you need to change!

That's just IC2 ore processing, I can't see why you'd want to change it. The ore washing plant would be totally useless and the thermal centrifuge mostly useless. Not to mention Uranium being impossible to get.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.