[Mod] AntiEndPortalMod

• This a mod/core mod that disables the creation of the End Portal upon the Ender Dragon's death. Instead, the dragon will drop her egg as an item.

It's pretty hacky and untested, so yeah. Don't use it for anything important. I made it for a modded server I play on.

Version 1.0.0a download here .

The command line argument "-Dfml.coreMods.load=xbony2.aepm.AEPMPlugin" needs to be added, or it will not work. There's probably a way around this, but I'm lazy.

Source code here .

This may not work if your username is "xbony2". No seriously :P MultiMc/FML tries to load "<PROFILE NAME>.aepm.AEPMPlugin" instead of the proper "xbony2.aepm.AEPMPlugin". I don't even know... that said, the username "aepm" will likely break things too (sorry person if you exist).

Edit: to elaborate, this seems to work fine in the unobfuscated environment, and I expect the same results in the plain obfuscated environment, but it's not tested.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• If it doesn't create the end portal, we're trapped inside there?
    Unless... you use GT teleporter that can do interdimensional teleporting. haha.

The server I play on already has a portal, but it has multiple ender dragons. Cause one egg isn't enough.

Looking at your buildScript you should only need that command line argument in the deobfuscated environment (without a dummy mod jar in the mods folder). In the obfuscated environment, the coremod gets loaded by the jar manifest.

Should. Didn't work when I tested it though :/

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

How are you getting out of the end then on your server if you disable the portal? Mystcraft linking books? /tpx 0? :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• How are you getting out of the end then on your server if you disable the portal? Mystcraft linking books? /tpx 0? :P

either you posted this while the post before that was posted, or you comitted the highest crime of a forum user on a thread that doesn't even have one full page.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Official Post

I sent that around 4 PM, Welsh internet is kinda funky with whether it'll actually stay connected or not when everyone's using at once.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.