GregTech breaks Uranium processing?

• Hey guys,

Im trying to get back into modded MC after a long break and on Beyond Reality I cant see any way to make U-235 Dust? The Thermal Centrifuge recipe for some reason puts out a lot of U-238 and some plutonium... is this fixable?

• I'm not sure why it isn't included in the Beyond Reality modpack, but the "GemBlocksForGreg" mod has a config option which "Replaces Plutonium 244 with Uranium 235 in the byproduct list of Uranium and Uraninite." Also, I think Blood Asp is already planning to change the default byproducts and ore generation in GT5u so that U-235 will be easier to obtain, and obtaining plutonium will require running a nuclear reactor first.

• I'm not sure why it isn't included in the Beyond Reality modpack, but the "GemBlocksForGreg" mod has a config option which "Replaces Plutonium 244 with Uranium 235 in the byproduct list of Uranium and Uraninite." Also, I think Blood Asp is already planning to change the default byproducts and ore generation in GT5u so that U-235 will be easier to obtain, and obtaining plutonium will require running a nuclear reactor first.

This looks perfect, cheers.

Though I'm almost done making a "fair" custom U-235 Ore vein. I might just do both. :thumbup:

• Does anyone know if there have been any change in this problem yet in the beyond reality or infitech 2 modpacks yet?

A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am i or are the other crazy