[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• Yeah, I really dig this mod, but went ahead and got rid of it to update to the SMP newness, and to check out the construction foam. Users were bummed, but the SMP updates sure are making my server run better.

Oh well, it was a speedy craftin couple of days :)

-Aox

I don't even dare now we hitting 20+ online at a time and everyone loves them. The best feature is the silence they provide LOL

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Ya i wish this add on was updated to work with the recent IC2, hopin it happens soon...

• I'm surprised no one else has temp. This is a much diff world then bukkit plugins. People are there that day helping each other out hehe.

• I'm surprised no one else has temp. This is a much diff world then bukkit plugins. People are there that day helping each other out hehe.

Not everyone has the ability to drop their real life and work on something that gives them no profit. Community works usually come second to RL, and if RL picks up, what can you do but put the mod off?

• Not everyone has the ability to drop their real life and work on something that gives them no profit. Community works usually come second to RL, and if RL picks up, what can you do but put the mod off?

That's a good point why is there no donation button lol =)

• Firstly i would like to thank for this very clever mod.

This makes my life in minecraft much easier... and faster... ;)

Anyway. May I ask, that you plan to update this addon for 1.23? My friends and me are waiting for it, because we can't update to 1.23 until you update the adv. machines too. Obviously this does not work with 1.23 it crashes with "wrenchable block" java error.

The possible bug: In SMP the 3 machines that you put into the game, does not consume energy when "heated" like induction furnace. I don't know that it is intentional or just a glich.

I'm looking forward for you reply and the update ;)

Great job so far! :Industrial Diamond:

• I need help... my minecraft crashes after the the Mojang screen and the error messages goes away too fast for me to copy it or anything. I know its Adv Machines because when I take it out of the mods folder the game runs just fine but obviously it doesn't work at all when it's in there. Are there any other files I need in order to use this addon?

I have IC2 and BC installed and running dandy as a daisy.

• I need help... my minecraft crashes after the the Mojang screen and the error messages goes away too fast for me to copy it or anything. I know its Adv Machines because when I take it out of the mods folder the game runs just fine but obviously it doesn't work at all when it's in there. Are there any other files I need in order to use this addon?

I have IC2 and BC installed and running dandy as a daisy.

In your .minecraft folder, there should be a ModLoader.txt, that is the log. It should have the error listed in it. By the way, if you are using an IC2 version higher than 1.15, you'll get a crash due to a wrenchable block error. I'm not sure if BC 2.2.3 changes anything that would break it either (probably not).

• has anyone heard of the zippinus :?::?:
    1:15 to 1:23 is the change in the API quite manageable
    If I knew that he is no longer present would create a patch

IC2 1.15 use ic2.api.IWrenchableBlock
    IC2 1.23 use ic2.api.IWrenchable

if zippinus use the API update take max 60 Minutes to 1.23

• Thanks for the reply. Looking through the error text as a noob even i can tell it does have to do with the wrench like you were saying... is there a fix or do i have to downgrade IC2?

• Thanks for the reply. Looking through the error text as a noob even i can tell it does have to do with the wrench like you were saying... is there a fix or do i have to downgrade IC2?

Until zippinus updates the addon, yes, you'll have to downgrade your IC2 to 1.15, though if the person above you is correct, it seems like it would be a rather simple fix to make it 1.23 compatible.

• has anyone heard of the zippinus :?: :?:
    1:15 to 1:23 is the change in the API quite manageable
    If I knew that he is no longer present would create a patch

IC2 1.15 use ic2.api.IWrenchableBlock
    IC2 1.23 use ic2.api.IWrenchable

if zippinus use the API update take max 60 Minutes to 1.23

I always say better to seek forgiveness than permission....only those truly stuck up would care if you helped the community in a temporary fashion, the same community they are supposedly making mods for. Aka, if he whines, he isn't really in it for the community, but more for personal gratification of others using his work and looking up to him. Not saying that's true, just a simple observation of the modding 'community' as a whole that I have seen.

• I have never seen anyone ever mad creating a temp patch. Only people I ever seen mad were people who would try to claim the project from another when they went MIA for a week. But if it's a temp build just to help out 99% they are like damn let's get a REPO up and give you access lol. Or at least how it works on bukkit pretty damn good community.

• Hey, It took a while... but managed to decompile it and update it.. Since I don't really know what was changed in the wrench function, the blocks are basically unwrenchable... But can be picked up with a pickaxe instead. Anyone managed to get a hold of the creator? I don't want to post the modified version if he doesn't want me to...

• Hey, It took a while... but managed to decompile it and update it.. Since I don't really know what was changed in the wrench function, the blocks are basically unwrenchable... But can be picked up with a pickaxe instead. Anyone managed to get a hold of the creator? I don't want to post the modified version if he doesn't want me to...

PLEASE POST IT even with bugs DONT CARE I NEED IT LIKE AN AIR!!!!!
    i have my server and cannot go to v1.23 until this mod upgrades else people will kill me MinecraftCreeper

Thank god pls post i cant wait to try it