I have no Minecraft.jar never did! help! Also FAQ is not there anymore so can't go there

• I have the newer launcher, and I have been trying everything I an think of to get this to work, but it keeps crashing I cannot think of anything else to do.

I have cleared out my .minecraft folder multiple times and nothing. I am almost ready to give up, please tell me how to install it EVERY tutorial keeps telling me to edit files I do not have IE Minecraft.jar.

If you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know, and please please please don't be a troll or a smart aleck

• Official Post

What MC Version you have? And I mean the MC Version, NOT the Launcher.

With MC 1.7 and up there is a Forge installer that does all the work for you.

• I am unsure, I usually play the most recent version, I even have the most recent version of Forge, but I still can't figure out how to get it(Industrialcraft2) to work

• I am unsure, I usually play the most recent version, I even have the most recent version of Forge, but I still can't figure out how to get it(Industrialcraft2) to work

You can see what version you are using in the lower right corner of the launcher.