disable Carbon and Steel Rotor

• I tried to disable the crafting recipe of the Kinetic Gearbox Rotor (Carbon) and the one made out of refined iron, since i read something about disableing recipes in the config, but i made no success :(

Can someone help me with that?

• [recipes]
    ; To modify recipes or add custom recipes, copy the corresponding .ini file to

; "minecraft/config/ic2" and modify it.

;

; Disable IC2 crafting recipes with the specified output, comma separated list.

; Recipes in the additional section below aren't affected.

; Format: <name>[@metadata], e.g. minecraft:bucket to disable IC2's bucket recipe from tin.
    disable =
    ; Purge crafting recipes with the specified output, including vanilla and mod ones, comma separated list.

; Recipes in the additional section below aren't affected.

; Format: <name>[@metadata], e.g. minecraft:tnt to disable crafting tnt.
    purge =
    ; Enable crafting of IC2 coins, otherwise they have to be spawned in and are thus limited.
    allowCoinCrafting = true
    ; Allow only IC2 circuits to be used in IC2's recipes.
    requireIc2Circuits = false
    ; Adjust smelting recipes to always output IC2 items if available.
    smeltToIc2Items = false
    ; Ignore invalid recipes.
    ignoreInvalidRecipes = false

This is the part in the config that i mean. I think that it must be something in the red colored line, but what do i have to write there?

• Official Post

itemwcarbonrotor

;(

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Not my spelling mistake. TD implemented rotors and hey, it works.

I know, like rekipe and things like that. I miss Thunderdark.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.