Update 782

• Ever since 782, I keep getting this in my server log

[14:53:53 WARN]: EnergyNet.addTileEntity: ic2.core.block.wiring.TileEntityCable@4cc9edb8 (ic2.core.block.wiring.TileEntityCable@4cc9edb8) is still conflicting with ic2.core.block.wiring.TileEntityCable@1a971d51 using the same position (overlapping), aborting

Should I worry about it?

• Official Post

Although it's not really meant to do that, it's not something you should worry about as such.

What version did you update to 782 from just out of curiosity?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I'm very diligent and update almost everytime you guys update.
    I went from 774 to 775 to 778 to 780 to 781 to 782. ;)
    Just the last 6 changes...
    I know cause they still in my trash. :whistling:

• Updated to latest 785 and I keep getting more and more of these...

[21:51:51 WARN]: EnergyNet.addTileEntity: ic2.core.block.wiring.TileEntityCable@61bb7c80 (ic2.core.block.wiring.TileEntityCable@61bb7c80) is still conflicting with ic2.core.block.wiring.TileEntityCable@1ee38326 using the same position (overlapping), aborting

[21:52:52 WARN]: EnergyNet.addTileEntity: ic2.core.block.wiring.TileEntityChargepadMFSU@3497adf9 (ic2.core.block.wiring.TileEntityChargepadMFSU@3497adf9) is still conflicting with ic2.core.block.wiring.TileEntityChargepadMFSU@1b9e18d5 using the same position (overlapping), aborting

[21:52:53 WARN]: EnergyNet.removeTileEntity: ic2.core.block.reactor.tileentity.TileEntityNuclearReactorElectric@578145d7 (ic2.core.block.reactor.tileentity.TileEntityNuclearReactorElectric@578145d7) doesn't match the registered te ic2.core.block.reactor.tileentity.TileEntityNuclearReactorElectric@72a77dc3, skipping

[21:52:53 WARN]: EnergyNet.removeTileEntity: ic2.core.block.reactor.tileentity.TileEntityReactorChamberElectric@1848db7a (ic2.core.block.reactor.tileentity.TileEntityNuclearReactorElectric@578145d7) doesn't match the registered te ic2.core.block.reactor.tileentity.TileEntityNuclearReactorElectric@72a77dc3, skipping

• Official Post

It almost looks like the saved E-net data is a block shifted over from the actual world.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.