Problems with Iron Furnace

• Howdy, I'm playing Tekkit Legends 1.0.7 and found a bug in the IC Classic Iron Furnace. The Inputs for the top and bottom slots are reversed. To smelt ores you have to pipe them thru the bottom instead of being able to use a hopper on the top. Not an insurmountable issue, but annoying nonetheless. Just thought I'd post here in case anyone else was having troubles.

Very good mod altogether.

Ghordath

• Official Post

Just for the future, bug reports for classic should either go in the thread or on the Github.

Also I told you to remind me to look into this Speiger :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Howdy, I'm playing Tekkit Legends 1.0.7 and found a bug in the IC Classic Iron Furnace. The Inputs for the top and bottom slots are reversed. To smelt ores you have to pipe them thru the bottom instead of being able to use a hopper on the top. Not an insurmountable issue, but annoying nonetheless. Just thought I'd post here in case anyone else was having troubles.

Very good mod altogether.

Ghordath

Will be fixed with the next IC2 Classic version. (that takes time)