Fossil Fuels

• I am looking for a mod (1.7.10) that provides oil and the ability to refine it in some way. I would ask elsewhere but it needs to be compatible with pumps, fluid regulators, and semifluid generators. I would appreciate something other than buildcraft because for refining, you need the factory module, and I don't like the autocrafting or need to produce and distribute another type of electricity in addition to EU. :Fuel:

• I am looking for a mod (1.7.10) that provides oil and the ability to refine it in some way. I would ask elsewhere but it needs to be compatible with pumps, fluid regulators, and semifluid generators. I would appreciate something other than buildcraft because for refining, you need the factory module, and I don't like the autocrafting or need to produce and distribute another type of electricity in addition to EU. :Fuel:

I think IHL adds its own oil, with refinery and stuff like that. Or you use GT5u with its oilberrys, plantoil, Oil drilling rig, fuel cracker, distillation tower and diesel generators. However, both mods change a lot and add tons of other stuff. I think the best way would be buildcraft.

• I would also add to the above^ if you go grab MFR (which is wonderful for automation of practically anything you'd want to automate), you can use the rednet cables from the mod. They're universal cables, will connect to anything and transfer energy and convert it o what the block it's powering needs. Comparing to other mods, BC's oil and refinery method is one of the easiest to set up, especially with the pipes it provides.