Energy transfer rate?

• In my world, I'm trying to speed things up a bit by creating a power block to an MFSU, to a terraformer. The terraformer theoretically needs 512EU/t. So, in order to speed things up because I was already cheating in using the damn thing, I decided I'd go into the .ini file and kinda change some energy generation/kinetic unit generation values to oh say about 1000... I now have a wind turbine producing 1.3E7 EU/t, and a block of semifluid generators with buildcraft fuel producing 32000 EU/t. My issue is: the internal storage of both don't empty quick enough in order to take advantage of the 1.3E7 or 32000 EU/t values. How can I get the internal storages to dump quick enough to power the terraformer(s)?
    Edit:I should mention just in case it makes a difference, although I don't have it turned on in config. I'm using glass fibre/rednet energy cables.

• Official Post

You can't, the machines will always have a max output depending on their tier, you can't pull more than 512 EU/t from a HV generator etc.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

If you hover over them it tells you the maximum output, the kinetic generator is 512 EU, hence you can only pull 512 EU/t from it.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• so essentially, I can pretty much only use KE generators to power them> Or a reactor... I'm pretty sure this next question is a no, but is there some way to spread KU thorughout multiple machines? it would be useful considering my wind generator is going at about 50000 ku/t

• Official Post

There's no way to move it the same way you can't move hU, but unlike hU, Aroma made an addon that adds axles that can move it: [Addon] [MC 1.7.10] ElectricalAddition

It's only really a testing mod though, so last I checked there's no textures.

I see this too much.