[AddOn v1.15] Advanced Solar Panel 1.2

• Is it a question or awnser???
    will it work on IC2 v1.23?

Pardon me, but why are you to lazy to read some of the previous posts?? Yes it's an answer. And the question mark is a question to why your not getting it to work. Cause if your to lazy to actually TRY that as well, I'm not going to help you any more :P

• Pardon me, but why are you to lazy to read some of the previous posts?? Yes it's an answer. And the question mark is a question to why your not getting it to work. Cause if your to lazy to actually TRY that as well, I'm not going to help
    you any more :P

Sorry write now i am installing red power on my server and cannot test new mods until i am 100% sure red power works without bugs
    Thank you for your help!

• There we go. Deleted the dirt recipe.

fix!!
    conflict with the mod Planes in terms of SMP. when click the right mouse button on the solar panels open Crafting Plane Workbench (id255). which is strange in the SSP are working well.
    and if you drag any object except there needs to craft an airplane. error at the same time
    in the SMP

and SSP

and if TempFix v2 open Crafting Plane Workbench

• Weird error. It seems like the block is conflicting with... itself? :P

• Yeah.. Actually looks like you have TWO of the mod files installed :P Remove one? :D

I actually don't have two installed, that's the weird thing. I did have the older version of this when I was still running IC2 1.15, but I've long since deleted it and the old config. Weird stuff...

• I actually don't have two installed, that's the weird thing. I did have the older version of this when I was still running IC2 1.15, but I've long since deleted it and the old config. Weird stuff...

and you have removed IDResolverknownIDs.properties unless you have it installed?

• and you have removed IDResolverknownIDs.properties unless you have it installed?

I figured it out. The original mod was installed to the minecraft.jar file, not the Mods folder. I deleted the old files from the minecraft.jar and everything is hunky dorey now. Sorry about that!

• please answer whether it is possible to combine this mod with Planes v16?

The GUI ID which I assigned in the SMP version is conflicting with one of the GUIs in the Plains mod in your case.
    Solution: Don't use planes mod and this mod together.

• The GUI ID which I assigned in the SMP version is conflicting with one of the GUIs in the Plains mod in your case.
    Solution: Don't use planes mod and this mod together.

great and powerful solution. interpretation here is if they work together in the SSP. why not do the same thing in the SMP