What is wrong again?

• It seems, you have no output for the distilled water.

NOOO MY FRIEND I DO HAVE
    I TRIED ALL I COULD TO, BUT THAT FANCY "BRONZE AGE" FEATURES FROM GREGORIUS SEEM NOT TO WORK PROPERLY
    I TRIED IT WITH THE LV ELECTRIC-TO-KINETIC ENGINE, IT WORKS! BUT YOU KNOW, THE "BRONZE AGE" PLAYERS ARE NOT ABLE TO...UHM...GET FUCKING ELECTRICITY

• Doesn't have it in mind actually, but can you hook up, a electric one direct to the steam generator, to make your first rubber? I am bussy with GT5U atm, some strange thing with the large boilers is not working.

• Doesn't have it in mind actually, but can you hook up, a electric one direct to the steam generator, to make your first rubber? I am bussy with GT5U atm, some strange thing with the large boilers is not working.

Im in creative mode right now. Here is a some kind of steam generator, but its recipe requires RUBBER. And also electric lv generator too.
    Fuck GT6, gregorius just went not the right way. I already forced the server's administrator to install GT5 if i will not find a way out of this mess.

• Official Post

Just to let you know, GT6 is BY FAR not finished yet, and it DOES have some Issues, including some Tech Loop problems. HOWEVER, if you feed the Steam Engine with less Steam than needed, it will not work properly. And BC Pipes DO NOT TRANSFER ENOUGH STEAM FOR THOSE ENGINES.

• Just to let you know, GT6 is BY FAR not finished yet, and it DOES have some Issues, including some Tech Loop problems. HOWEVER, if you feed the Steam Engine with less Steam than needed, it will not work properly. And BC Pipes DO NOT TRANSFER ENOUGH STEAM FOR THOSE ENGINES.

Ah...the great and powerful, the GregoriusT. I heard of this version half-year ago and im impressed that it is not finished yet! A few days ago when talking to administator of one of the best servers of this game, i told him "even if this looks crazy, who are we to doubt the will of Gregorius?".
    Yes, i had a thought like this one, but i saw no gregtech-pipes in NEI! I saw some crafts on russian minecraft-wiki, and on the FTB, but thats all for old gregtech-5!

Such dissapointment.

• Uhhm I dont know if you follow development, but Pipes are already in the works for the next release. Also substract 1 and a half months from that period because I got sick of the Heat in July/August.

So...here is (in "public beta six") already a machines that devour steam in huge ammounts, but no pipes that could give that amount to our little bronze friends? I understood you right?

• Oh, I forgot, BC pipes not strong enough (steam uses more volume than water) Bear had done the input directly in his GT6 series, and only the output via BC.

Edit: you should be able to make a setup:
    Buringbox -> Boiler -> steamgerator ->electric (the push/pull one) -> squeezer

Start -> up -> side -> front -> down (not exactly sure must check this later, GT6 iSideness could make this impossible as well)

• Oh, I forgot, BC pipes not strong enough (steam uses more volume than water) Bear had done the input directly in his GT6 series, and only the output via BC.

I really hate all of this, im ready to die at any moment. I got three days of my lifetime just dissolated away by this pipocalypse. Im telling the admin to switch it for the gt5. Time to go back home.

• Start -> up -> side -> front -> down (not exactly sure must check this later, GT6 iSideness could make this impossible as well)

MY FRIEND! SQUEEZER REQUIRES THE MOST POWERFUL SOURCE OF KINETIC ENERGY FALLING ON IT FROM THE TOP SIDE. IM SORRY. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE. PHYSICALLY.

• You don't need to yell at me, I made a suggestion and rated it may be impossible, can't check every detail ingame every time I post something. but you should be able to use uninsulated cables temporarily, if you don't need insulated cables in the progress of making the first machines. Have to check the recipes, but you have NEI for your self to confirm or deny this part for your self.

Edit: Other than that this might e one of the Tech loop problems, you have to deal with. Dungeon loot may help, but not guaranteed.