Crash Report

• I used IC2 and some other mods, but when I placed a Geothermal Generator what's happened is attached.

When I started again in the same world it happened right;
    Sorry for any bad english, I'm portuguese;
    You can see what mods I'm using when this crash happened in the end of the crash report;
    And I attached the .txt with the crash report in this Thread.

If it is a compatibility problem with my other mods, please so something to fix this...

Also Portuguese(Portugal) translations are really bad in some items (like cables and iron/tin powders...) :cursing:

Thanks for attention ;) !

• Official Post

That's just an out of memory error, change your Java parameters so -Xmx512M is at least -Xmx1024M, if not more. Trying to run even slightly modded Minecraft on only half a GB of RAM is going to cause issues, vanilla struggles to run on that if left on for long periods.

Also, you can fix the Portuguese translations yourself and upload a new one here: http://forum.industrial-craft.…php?page=Board&boardID=70

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.