Automatic Water Mill Machine

• Yo Guys!

I would make an automatic Water Mill Machince with Buildcraft Pipes, Fluid Transposer (Thermal Expansion) etc. everything is fine but the only problem is, when the Water Bucket is moving in the pipe to the Water Mill it's plopping out (its not going in to the Water Mill), its not even working with a hopper. You Guys know how i could fix it? :Water Mill: :D

• Official Post

You can't, automation has been disabled to stop the old Redpower watermill automation farms. Although the watermill itself has been disabled in favour of the kinetic water generator so it doesn't really matter anyway.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

It's not really, the kinetic water generator is a lot better in pretty much every way.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.