1 Chamber MOX

• Fired up MC 1.7.10 with IC2NuclearControl-2.2.5a-GoingForTheKill + industrialcraft-2-2.2.795-experimental and found an old MOX design I made months ago...
    Not sure if it applies to today's IC2 as I haven't updated it but here it is:

It'll put out 600 EU/t if you tweak the heat limit a bit more but it blew up on me after I paused and unpaused the game so best to keep it set lower like I have it.
    It'll hurt you if you go near it so yeah watch out.

Just thought I'd post it. Maybe it's a terrible design, maybe not you guys tell me :P
    I like it though. I like pushing setups to the edge 8)

• Official Post

You must always admire those who use Overclocked Heat Vents with MOX designs. Even if it is pretty dangerous and dependant on Nuclear Control working.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• You must always admire those who use Overclocked Heat Vents with MOX designs. Even if it is pretty dangerous and dependant on Nuclear Control working.

Haha thanks :D
    Figured I'd make the best of both worlds (in my case anyway) high risk reactor that you can't really set it and forget it and putting Nuke control to use :P